3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

CrysusPariah

May 27, 2018
Same here.
I have saved the backup file from the file that rczdev supplied. Placed it where all the other chapter backups are but it is not recognised and takes me to Ch10. If I replay Ch10 and save the backup it is still not recognised by Ch11.

Edit

Ch 11 works if I play it from the lovejoint site, but not with the downloaded chapter from the OP
can you help me? cant find it on lovejoint, CH11 that is...

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I wish these were more accessible and consolidated. I got tired of all the messing around with different chapters, importing/exporting saves and online bypass etc.

I got bored of doing that after chapter 8.

Perhaps one day when this series is finished someone will do just that.

U

User_130505

I was enjoying this game since it's release, but when I got to the game thing after the kitchen fire and found what happens when you skip it, I said screw it and deleted the game. I really hate mini games, they break the mood in these visual novels.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
So the one that works is the Online Version only? of ch11?

Edit: Oh NVM it seems the cracked version works but it doesn't have any sound the online version has sound.. I dunno about that official offline version if it has because I didn't play Ch10 on that version.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i think there some renders missing in latest update, after last shower scene with d. you get to choose where to cum, but it just show same render regards of choice except of cumming inside.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
i think there some renders missing in latest update, after last shower scene with d. you get to choose where to cum, but it just show same render regards of choice except of cumming inside.
Official release? I just tested it and all cum actions are working as expected.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Is any one else getting transitions between pics and some txt taking WAY to long to change in the cracked version?

Havent tested the official yet tho

vultron

May 19, 2018
This is one of the only games that makes me stressed because that bitch ass aunt and whatever scheme she's gonna pull is scaring me somehow xD

Reactions: OurTimeNow

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone else's server just closing after starting?
Seems like the .bat file is missing the port number. Open the file in notepad and on line 52 change the IP address to . And then on line 55 add -p 29595 after "server/miniweb.exe".

Reactions: notze_1337

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Is any one else getting transitions between pics and some txt taking WAY to long to change in the cracked version?

Havent tested the official yet tho
Re-check if your browser has 3D acceleration enabled and that your GPU drivers are operative and working with your browser. This is a WebGL game that needs proper 3D acceleration and sometimes bad drivers/browser issue with the GPU cause bugs in the transitions.

Reactions: muttdoggy

LittleMg

Jan 11, 2018
Came for a good wank, stayed for the plot.
Keep finding myself yelling "NO!" at the screen at times when shit hits the fan.
Great game! Became a patreon by chapter 5.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
If MC cums in or on her mouth during the shower scene the picture of Amanda stays the same as the picture the choice buttons overlays but in the middle of it appears a small square with Amanda's nose, upper lip, and top teeth. The cum appears in the small square & drips down out of it. If he goes for the facial the picture doesn't change but the cum starts appearing on her shoulder & back, pretty far from her face. If he cums inside her the picture properly switches. I didn't bother trying any more than those.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes