3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its not that different from other games versions 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0a, etc.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
its not that different from other games versions 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0a, etc.
Except in other games the existing version just gets updated. There is like 11 different download links here. + different online/cracked versions. And it looks like many people got problems with save games.

Reactions: Pepco

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
This is how it's supposed to work. At least the restarting part. The only difference is that after loading that backup and restarting the game, your previously entered name should be visible there.
yeah, do you know how i can get my name to appear because that does seem to be the issue

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I downloaded the cracked chapter 11. I have done the same for all chapters and loaded my last backup data file. I start using the .bat file. But for chapter 11 it won't work. I even tried some changes to the bat file suggested here on the board but still no go. Can some nice soul post a working server.bat file for chapter 11 please?
The bat file in the op post is not working so that post needs the fix as well.
Some people seems to have problems with the bat not staying opened, same for you?

Try this new Start.bat (smaller, but memeless) and tell me if it works. If it does and seeing that a lot of people are still using cracked version for some reason I will upload again with the new start.bat

May 7, 2017
Just started to play from the 1st chapter, been awhile since i tried this one. So, any ways to turn childhood friend into daughter again? (playing online ver., mb that`s the point?)

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Try this new Start.bat (smaller, but memeless) and tell me if it works. If it does and seeing that a lot of people are still using cracked version for some reason I will upload again with the new start.bat
It has the same problem as the op file. Stops right away and the IP is wrong.
Even changeing the ip to correct numbers still make the game hang.. So i don't know whats wrong but the only version i got working was the Love-Joint link from this board.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i stopped playing when i somehow screwed up with the sexy AF redhead..plus all the chapters messes with my space-time paradox and makes my eye twitch..if..it is ever compiled into one whole game..i'll jump back on this like a rabid squirrel in heat..the graphics are beauty

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I have been following the game for a while and downloaded and played the cracked Chapters 1-10 with no problem. I still have the older chapters and unzipped this new chapter into the parent file with the others. Chapter 11 does not recognize the progress, saves or completion of Chapter 10 so it will not load. Anyone have a fix?

Reactions: XHere4FunX

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
It has the same problem as the op file. Stops right away and the IP is wrong.
Even changeing the ip to correct numbers still make the game hang.. So i don't know whats wrong but the only version i got working was the Love-Joint link from this board.
Well, taking in count all the issues you guys are posting I prepared a "patch". Unzip in the game folder and say "yes" on overwrite.

If this solve the bat problems I will upload a full patched version, so please confirm if this works.

Also, if executing "Start.bat" or the new "AlternateStart.bat" makes the command window appear and stay but in the browser gives an error 404 try to enter the direction of the game directly in the browser ( ).

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I have been following the game for a while and downloaded and played the cracked Chapters 1-10 with no problem. I still have the older chapters and unzipped this new chapter into the parent file with the others. Chapter 11 does not recognize the progress, saves or completion of Chapter 10 so it will not load. Anyone have a fix?
If it is the cracked Ch.11 what you playing, you don't have to unzip it with the other chapters, Ch.11 should be in his own folder which contains "game, server, start.bat" files only. If you unzipped it over any of the other chapters that could be one of the problems.

About the progress, I was able to load my Ch.10 backup without problem. It gives you any kind of error in the browser console?

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
@Reese286 @Darth Smut Also, take in count that "online" progress and backup, whatever is from cracked or official versions, don't work with offline official ones.

So, if you played the cracked versions but you downloaded the official offline Ch.11 you can't load your progress and you have two options: Play the cracked one (which don't have music and some people are having problems to start) or play online from the official link:

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes