3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Dude, unless you have any secret-rare motive for it, it is obvious why you want the game to being cracked AND published. And BTW, I already "welcome" you for that:

That doesn't mean that at the same time I proved my point, or explain why you still keep poking me with all the "it's going to be free soon" when I was the first one saying it. But you are right, it doesn't matter now, so let's bury the hatchet already.
. At least the music works.

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
. At least the music works.
Looks like the hatchet is still in your hand.

I really don't know what your intention is in answering me this apart of having the last word in this "discussion". Even if you published it 2 weeks ago I would still have cracked the game and still proved my point. Everyone known that the free release will be soon, so really, I don't know what you want to prove with this XD

The only thing I can say is thanks for the release and if you had made it a couple of hours (or weeks) ago, some people would have enjoyed their playthrough with music. Again, keep the good work :biggrin:

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Looks like the hatchet is still in your hand.

I really don't know what your intention is in answering me this apart of having the last word in this "discussion". Even if you published it 2 weeks ago I would still have cracked the game and still proved my point. Everyone known that the free release will be soon, so really, I don't know what you want to prove with this XD

The only thing I can say is thanks for the release and if you had made the release of this beta a couple of hours (or weeks) ago, some people would have enjoyed their play-through with music. Again, keep the good work :biggrin:
Surprisingly, you still didn't get it at all. Your pride is blinding you. Maybe you'll understand it later when the time comes.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@RurouniCoder - I feel like @rczdev has been giving your skills a lot more complements than you've realized over the past few days. Not sure if it's language barrier, or just the heat of competition? :) We all appreciate your efforts and contribution to the forum, and especially thanks for the crack of Ch. 11.

@rczdev - thank you for posting the link to the free online Ch. 11 version. We appreciate that too. Plus the whole "making the game" thing, thanks for that as well.

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Simple: Start the game with the "Start.bat" and don't close the command window until you have finished playing the game...or you have finished, whatever happens first.

If starting with the Start.bat and keeping the window don't work, make a screenshot and send it. What browser are you using?
I did what you said. Here is screenshoot.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Hello,
help is needed!
How to add a Cyrillic to the game for translation?
It won't be that easy I'm afraid. The fonts are stored as images in the texture-pages so you just can't translate the script files. We do have plans for translations when the game is finally complete, though.

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018

And here it is! "Fully" working Chapter 11 1.0.1 version with the exception of music AND only music, rest of sounds (even VA) works fine. I don't know if it is a protection I don't find, or because how the game plays the music related to execute the game in a local server. Either way, my HTML5/JS knowledge has reached it's limit and after one day without finding the problem I don't know why it happens, but I don't care.

The rest of the game is fully playable without any problem in all the testing I did. If someone finds a problem say it and maybe I will try to fix it if I have time.

@rczdev Enjoy, I know you was waiting for it. I even left the source beautified so you can check it without problems...you're welcome ;)

And seeing that Palmer is fine with all this cracking thing, and even if I will not crack Ch.12 (and I know I said the same of Ch.11, but for real this time), if someone post a link I will share how to play directly from it. Let's see how much time pass before they change the url and protection 4 times like happened with Ch.11 since I started posting.

Have fun!
whenever I click on the index.html button. it just goes blank in chrome browser.. There is to batch file to start though

Arsin

Oct 7, 2017
I won't be that easy I'm afraid. The fonts are stored as images in the texture-pages so you just can't translate the script files. We do have plans for translations when the game is finally complete, though.
Thanks for the quick response!

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
@RurouniCoder - I feel like @rczdev has been giving your skills a lot more complements than you've realized over the past few days. Not sure if it's language barrier, or just the heat of competition? :) We all appreciate your efforts and contribution to the forum, and especially thanks for the crack of Ch. 11.
If you say so. I won't say it is not a possibility (not an English speaker, if it isn't obvious), but not the horse I would bet for right now.

Oh well, I suppose I would have to wait "when the time comes". For the moment I'm done, no point in taking further this conversation.

Reactions: bas
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes