• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@Palmer
It looks like I found a bug in chapter 2. The offline and real daughter version of it.
I'm having trouble with the conversation in the park.
At first none of the conversation topics worked besides the last one (Future). After clicking on a topic, the whole conversation gets skipped and the game jumps to the same menu of conversation topics, just without the one you just clicked on. All but the last topic did that.
Then, after restarting the game and loading from the point where dad gets to decide to go to walk in the park or not, then the Diner, School and Future topics worked, but Kathy still gets skipped the same way completely.

Downloaded it again, tried again, now School topic didn't work again, only diner and future. It looks like they're working and skipping at random. At one time they're working, on another run, not. Screenshot of the log of one of the attempts is attached. The end of the diner topic is visible there and you can see that after clicking on Kathy nothing happens. Clicking again on a topic that has already been clicked once gives the correct response. The same happens after clicking on Kathy the second time, it's just that the first one was blank. School was also blank the same way.

Is there any way to debug this thing to give you more info about it?
I'm having a creepy feeling that it isn't a script error but an engine problem. Otherwise that random behavior would be hard to explain.

capture_435_06012018_003940_halfsize.jpg

Update
Managed to get all topics on the last run by not using save, load and undo functions during the nightwalk episode - that is, after leaving the bar. I haven't tried to repeat it yet.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Approved? What is this a HBO production? We know how they like their incest. It's certainly not Disney Channel XD Good news though either way. Will wait until my finances improve and donate to this. Shaping up rather nicely and the characters models are gorgeous.
Haha, I agree, it was a poor choice of words; your comment is spot on :)

Reactions: Siddington

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Checked on a whim, and the free Chapter 3 is up, though there's no post about it on the official site yet. Can't post a link, but if you just take the LVG (Online) link for chapter 1 or 2 in the OP and change the "ch1/2" part of it to "ch3", it works.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Checked on a whim, and the free Chapter 3 is up, though there's no post about it on the official site yet. Can't post a link, but if you just take the LVG (Online) link for chapter 1 or 2 in the OP and change the "ch1/2" part of it to "ch3", it works.
These are testing builds. We'll be releasing the "official" Ch3 public build very soon.
Edit: Ch3 official free builds are now available.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Great game, but always throws me off until I remember to turn off the awful voice acting. Never got why people would include that in a game like this.

Reactions: LeonC and geistmas

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Great game, but always throws me off until I remember to turn off the awful voice acting. Never got why people would include that in a game like this.
Are you playing the version from this board? I don't have an option for voice acting.

YOK

May 29, 2017
Sorry, it,s my first time downloading this game. Does anyone know the difference between real and adopted files? Thanks

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Can I get a download link for all three chapters (RD)?

Mega tells me I am over quota since yesterday and I cannot seem to download it from the website normally, I click on Download Game under Start Game but nothing happens, only Start Game works.

Thanks in advance
Maybe you're using AdBlocker or some other extension that lock pop-ups?
Anyway, here are the links: , and .

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Most of our patrons like it and love the voice actress (VoiceLikeCandy), simply as that. We do what they like.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry, it,s my first time downloading this game. Does anyone know the difference between real and adopted files? Thanks
In Real she's the player's daughter. In Adopted, as you can probably guess, she's adopted (so not blood related to the player). Some lines changes in some scenes depending of the version you're playing, but there isn't a big difference. Just pick the version you'll enjoy more.

Reactions: YOK
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes