• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
There are 2 sex scenes in Chapter 2. They are alternative scenes because they're on separate branching paths. You can either have some some sexual contact with the bartender or you can have a sex scene with the brunette. In Chapter 3 The only sex scene that I found was a blowjob from Kathy, the daughter's friend.
How do you get the scene with the brunette? Feel like I've tried all the permutations of that conversation...

Angmir

May 29, 2017
All links are in the , including both adopted and real daughter.
You missunderstood me.

I was asking what are the diffrences between thouse 2 links.

So it is basicly the same game just in 2 versions changing dialogs slightly ? one as real daughter, and the other as non-blood related one ?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
You missunderstood me.

I was asking what are the diffrences between thouse 2 links.

So it is basicly the same game just in 2 versions changing dialogs slightly ? one as real daughter, and the other as non-blood related one ?
Yep. It is exactly what you guessed.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
News from dev:
------------------

Release of Ch4 coming soon!
Dec 23 at 3:30am
Sorry for the lack of updates here on Patreon. I've gotten so used to posting pictures and talking about the games on Discord that I've completely forgotten that not everyone wants to use that program and would rather see updates here. It's obviously my fault and I'll do better in the future. Apologies!
So what's been going on? Besides working our asses off on Ch 4 we have also started production on the anime game that I've shown you before. This one is a real doozy. It's looking absolutely fantastic, and I can't wait to start posting about it more regularly and show you what Mur has been up to!

And then, of course, we have DFD Ch 4. This one has a lot of sexy stuff in it, but it's somewhat shorter due to that I want to give the team some time off for the holidays. Except for Dec 24, though, I will be here to answer questions you might have. Release date is still not 100% set, but hopefully we can get it out on Dec 27 or before; something around those lines, unless something unexpected happens.

Oh and by the way, we are now ranked #7 out of all NSFW Patreon creators (several thousand)! How awesome is that? It would never have happened if it weren't for you incredible people and my insanely talented team. Thank you so much!

I'll make the next post "Patrons only" and show you some of the stuff I share on Discord almost daily. Thank you guys again, and a huge thank you to my team: MuseX, Ricky, AW, and VoiceLikeCandy for working their asses off on Ch4, and Mur for her incredible illustrations!

Cya soon!

Reactions: January2015

MikeN

Nov 26, 2017
same here
Here is what worked for me.

-casual question
-can I buy you a drink
-sure let's switch
-she doesn't like me
-I'm an entrepreneur or businessman (both worked for me)
-Rum and Coke (I don't think the drink choice matters I picked this one)
-Dream or Responsibilites (both worked)
-Alright let me get my things together

Reactions: Lhooq and whitez

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
From dev
----------

I'm happy to announce...
Patrons only
Jan 3 at 5:28am
That DFD has just been approved for at least three additional episodes! We have so much fun stuff planned for you guys! Comment below of what you would like to see in the chapters!
Happy New Year and thank you all so much for your kind and honest words. You are amazing as usual!

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
People are speculating on the developers discord that once bug fixes for Chapter 4 are done they will then work on releasing Chapter 3 to the public. Hasn't been an official statement from Palmer or any of the dev team so far though.

Reactions: rodneyeatme
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes