• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
It is not obvious to me what each choice leads to and this game has 'skip unseen text' disabled which makes re-doing choices such a hassle. Either need a guide because re-loading and clicking through text is time-consuming or need to be allowed to 'skip unseen text' in the options menu.
And stuff like that is great feedback that the author/s need to hear about...

For me personally, i don't always want to see absolutely every bit of text or scene... I make choices I feel are appropriate for my intended goal, and hope they play out good... I really love the save game features in these things, so if I'm unsure about a choice or uneasy about it, i can re-load and make a different choice... I don't do that with every choice, just when I'm unsure about a choice... If I make a bad one and didn't save, oh well, I continue on with the experience as long as it wasn't a punishment "the end" scene or something uber terrible, in which case I may go back to an older save... For me, walkthroughs just spoil the fun, but I do use them in some VN's depending on how complicated their game system is... Like grindy games with dozens and dozens of plot trees...

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
I just found this game should i straight download chapter 2 or start with 1? i wanna get to the sex scenes fast

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Uhm the link for both chapter 1 and 2 is the same for adopted version. Is that right or am i just stupid?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I played Chapter 1 on the wrong version so now it doesnt transfer over is their a save available?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I played Chapter 1 on the wrong version so now it doesnt transfer over is their a save available?
If you played the cracked version of Ch1, you can export the save in the Load/Save screen, in Backup. Then, you can import it in Ch2 online. Ch1 cracked save doesn't work in Ch2 EXE.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
If you played the cracked version of Ch1, you can export the save in the Load/Save screen, in Backup. Then, you can import it in Ch2 online. Ch1 cracked save doesn't work in Ch2 EXE.
Thanks for that will give it a go

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Is there a way to get Kathy to agree to do something with you in the scene outside the Diner in Ch2?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I get the same. Anyone?
There are 2 sex scenes in Chapter 2. They are alternative scenes because they're on separate branching paths. You can either have some some sexual contact with the bartender or you can have a sex scene with the brunette. In Chapter 3 The only sex scene that I found was a blowjob from Kathy, the daughter's friend.

Last edited:

Midnight

Jun 9, 2017
There are 2 sex scenes in Chapter 2. They are alternative scenes because they're on separate branching paths. You can either have some some sexual contact with the bartender or you can have a sex scene with the brunette. In Chapter 3 The only sex scene that I found was a blowjob from Kathy, the daughter's friend.
What about walking in on the daughter masturbating i haven't played chapter 3 yet i just saw a few screenshots but one of them was walking in on the daughter masturbating and on a side note does anyone know when chapter 3 is going to get uploaded the wait is killing me.

royaljockstrap01

Oct 5, 2017
What about walking in on the daughter masturbating i haven't played chapter 3 yet i just saw a few screenshots but one of them was walking in on the daughter masturbating and on a side note does anyone know when chapter 3 is going to get uploaded the wait is killing me.
Chapter 2 was released for patrons on and for free on on . I imagine chapter 3, having been made available for patrons on , will be available for free early in 2018. I'm pretty sure chapter 1 had a month's exposure as well.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
You do not walk in on her. You hear so.ething in her room, the door is locked. So you have pretty difficjlt lockpick mechanic, then you just watch her for a minute.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes