3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Great game, but always throws me off until I remember to turn off the awful voice acting. Never got why people would include that in a game like this.
I also find it turbo creepy(grown woman speaking as pre-teen) and distracting, doesn't help the fact that almost all the "voice actresses" are really quite awful, probably because they are amateurs, entire thing just reminds me of Second Life where people had these avatars and spoke in the most hilarious voices imaginable.

Reactions: if95

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Great game, but always throws me off until I remember to turn off the awful voice acting. Never got why people would include that in a game like this.
Same for me - I have their voices in my head. The moment I hear voiced lines, it's Options, Voices, Off for me. Not an incentive to go to Patreon :)

Algernon

Jan 13, 2018
Sorry, it,s my first time downloading this game. Does anyone know the difference between real and adopted files? Thanks
What I've seen so far is just dialogue. 'Hey ... you're my daughter' 'I'm your ADOPTED daughter' ... that sort of thing

Reactions: YOK

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I played chapter 1 a long time ago. In chapter 3 can you have sex with the daughter yet or still blue balls?
Expect a long progression ladder with the daughter.
This dev team works hard to keep their games from getting released for free early. They're going to be milking this for a long time.
Personally, i'm waiting till chapter 10, might get some action by then...

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I also find it turbo creepy(grown woman speaking as pre-teen) and distracting, doesn't help the fact that almost all the "voice actresses" are really quite awful, probably because they are amateurs, entire thing just reminds me of Second Life where people had these avatars and spoke in the most hilarious voices imaginable.
The voice actress, , isn't definitely an amateur in this market and a lot of our patrons like her. I suppose it's impossible to satisfy everyone, though. Anyway, we will take into consideration all the comments and see if we can improve in this matter.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Expect a long progression ladder with the daughter.
This dev team works hard to keep their games from getting released for free early. They're going to be milking this for a long time.
Personally, i'm waiting till chapter 10, might get some action by then...
A quick progression ladder with the daughter would feel extremely unrealistic and thus detract from the ultimate reward. It's not about milking anything. If we wanted to do that we wouldn't release any chapters for free. It's just about creating a realistic scenario and making the pay off be that much better.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I played Chp 3 till end now. Now I want play Chp 2 again to check some dicisions.
Does it destroy / effect the played #3?
I copied all located in C:\Users\ Username \AppData\Local\VNE2 is that all or is there something other to observe and save ?

BTW: I really hate saves located outside of the game path!!!

Reactions: Renzon

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
So just played Ch1, which as far as I can tell is completly linear and non of the choices seem to have any real influence other than changed names. I assume that changes in the later episodes? Is there any guide/ walkthrough, I don't really have the nerve to play these kind of games more than once

Algernon

Jan 13, 2018
A quick progression ladder with the daughter would feel extremely unrealistic and thus detract from the ultimate reward. It's not about milking anything. If we wanted to do that we wouldn't release any chapters for free. It's just about creating a realistic scenario and making the pay off be that much better.
Absolutely. If you want a quick 5-minure story and a rush to the end, there are 1000 video sites for that stuff. This is a book, not a three paragraph 'it happened to me' from a magazine. Keep up the good work!!

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
So just played Ch1, which as far as I can tell is completly linear and non of the choices seem to have any real influence other than changed names. I assume that changes in the later episodes? Is there any guide/ walkthrough, I don't really have the nerve to play these kind of games more than once
The problem is with only 3 chapters out, it's not possible to make an accurate walkthrough because there isn't yet any way to know how the choices made now will affect the story down the road.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Is voice acting included in the offline version posted at the top?
No. It's available (should you be into that kinda thing) for the first few minutes, then it advises you that if you want more, become a Patron. As I, and most people I've seen commenting, turn it off straight away, IDK if it matters much...

Reactions: shinokain
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes