3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yo, thanks so much for the info and new download link. Am downloading it now.

I did some "light" reading to see if this was a common issue but didn't feel like searching through dozens of pages, I'm just not browsing this often enough to keep up with every post.

Great to hear that there's a fix, and again thank you for going out of your way to write a detailed breakdown of why the issue occurred and how to get the fix.

Much appreciated.
Happy to help. I'm sure someone found the variable to fix to load the right images but easier to fix the issue at the source for everyone without scrolling through pages and pages of info (Why the mods try to keep the game threads to the game to avoid page scrolling).

Padebo

Aug 6, 2017
Hello guys, i have a problem.
I downloaded the pack of the official versions, i ended chapter 2 but when i try to start chapter 3 it says it couldn't find any saved game.
what do i need to do? i didn't need to do anything when i started chapter 2

Padebo

Aug 6, 2017
Oh forget it, im just noob xD.
Thanks for your time, quick overview when it appears 'in the next episode' let it end, don't close the game. or it won't save the game.

Reactions: Wookie

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I've seen the model used in other places, but he's morphed them a bit to look better than what's in the others. But still no clue which model he used.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Hey guys. If anyone here has been using the offline and online versions of the game, and was pissed off because online and offline versions are incompatible, I made a set of tools that makes your life easier:

- dfd-converter is an standalone-to-online file type converter
- dfd-online2standalone is what it says on the tin.

Sources included. Hope someone will have some use of it.
-S

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Why i can't play it offline??it kept asking me for internet connection (this is for cracker version)
As the number of chapters for the cracked and the official are the same, why are you sticking with the cracked versions?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Why i can't play it offline??it kept asking me for internet connection (this is for cracker version)
What do you mean by "asking for internet connection"? If you are referring to windows firewall asking you about allowing incoming connections to the started miniweb server, then you can just say "No" and not allow any incoming connections.
The server is local and works on localhost address (127.0.0.1) - this is not internet.;)

But anyway, it would make more sense to play the official online version ATM.

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
According to the devs, no more chapters will be released for free.

So does any Patreon like to share the CG for chapter 12 and 13 since it won't be coming out for free any more. I would love to see it if anyone have it, thanks.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
According to the devs, no more chapters will be released for free.

Let's see if Palmer has any comments for F95 on the matter and keep torches and pitchforks in the cellars ATM.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
@Echo off
title Daughter for Dessert - Episode 4
echo.
echo ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
echo Daughter for Dessert - Episode 4
echo Cracked by F95Zone.com
echo ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
echo.
echo Opening browser...
START