3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks for the links. Unfortunately I'll just have to wait, I'd gladly pay if I wasn't disabled and was working. Hopefully I can get on track and get working again. Really enjoy this game. Looking forward to more!
Always man, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you. Yea, I'm really enjoying the game too and cannot wait for more DFD, as well as the anime game and college game that love joint has planned.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

PieRJustice

May 22, 2017
Anyone having an issue with the Daughter Shower Scene in the most recent Chapter, Ch.11? I get to the scene fine but feel like I'm missing a lot of cuts and images in the scene itself as the game stays "stuck" on some pics at points where the dialog clearly indicates that it should be something different. And when at the climax part any option of where to cum doesn't load in the correct scene. It's stuck facing the daughter's back not switch to face or breasts etc. One of the options I forget which, loads in like 1/20 of the correct image pasted on top of the last scene where she's bent over but nothing more.

I've tried reloading multiple times but that scene throughout it seems broken for me no matter what. I am using the Official versions and even re-downloaded and played through all other chapters in the official versions before this point to see if anything fixes it with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone having an issue with the Daughter Shower Scene in the most recent Chapter, Ch.11? I get to the scene fine but feel like I'm missing a lot of cuts and images in the scene itself as the game stays "stuck" on some pics at points where the dialog clearly indicates that it should be something different. And when at the climax part any option of where to cum doesn't load in the correct scene. It's stuck facing the daughter's back not switch to face or breasts etc. One of the options I forget which, loads in like 1/20 of the correct image pasted on top of the last scene where she's bent over but nothing more.

I've tried reloading multiple times but that scene throughout it seems broken for me no matter what. I am using the Official versions and even re-downloaded and played through all other chapters in the official versions before this point to see if anything fixes it with no luck.

Are you playing the official or the cracked version, if the cracked one then try the official

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Are you playing the official or the cracked version, if the cracked one then try the official
I played my main path then forgot to check all other paths. It was then when I figured out I had forgotten about the release issue for chapter 11.

@Wookie @PieRJustice is playing the official version of chapter 11. Just to give you some background from my point of view, there was a massive delay with the release of chapter 11 (Looked like the dev has some real life things to take care of) and plenty of people were complaining about that (Which has led to some of us being unsure when chapter 12 will be released).

Someone was able to get a hold of the official download link before the dev posted an official release post on his blog. That link went everywhere which was the v1.0.1 that was also mirrored here. When the dev did make the official post on the free release, he did some bug fixes to make it to v1.0.2 which includes the fix for the final shower scene. It's just that by then many people had played chapter 11 already.

Hope that explains what happened. Here's the link to the official download version of chapter 11 v1.0.2 ( ). If you are playing the online version of chapter 11 please do not use this link but head on over to the OP to play the online version. Please do not mix between versions.

@bossapplesauce Would you mind updating all the download mirrors for chapter 11 please? Thanks!

Reactions: Max Headroom
Jul 3, 2017

If you read back far enough, you might find this has happened to others [and me]. I can't remember if it's been fixed or not.

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Would any Patreon be kind enough to upload all the CG for chaptes 11, 12 and 13, thanks in advance.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Online versions should work, theoretically. I tried the first chapter on my phone, but it didn't have enough muscle to run it.
Didn't work well in Opera mobile, crashed Firefox, but Chrome showed some potential to be able to run it on hardware that is powerful enough. My almost 3 years old Nexus 5X just isn't. :winkytongue:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Would any Patreon be kind enough to upload all the CG for chaptes 11, 12 and 13, thanks in advance.
Just download the games and browse into the client/html/temp_images folder - they are all just there in plain sight.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Just download the games and browse into the client/html/temp_images folder - they are all just there in plain sight.
Right now, chapters 12 & 13 are only available to patrons. You could go ahead and crack a free game if you really want to...

acedirt

Oct 24, 2018
i cant play it.it keeps on asking for the back up and when i do load it.it will restart and ask for it again.help pls

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
In the "all chapters" download, the folders for chapter 8, 9, and 10, just have chapter 7.
Edit: Looks like the same for the single downloads too.

PieRJustice

May 22, 2017
I played my main path then forgot to check all other paths. It was then when I figured out I had forgotten about the release issue for chapter 11.

@Wookie @PieRJustice is playing the official version of chapter 11. Just to give you some background from my point of view, there was a massive delay with the release of chapter 11 (Looked like the dev has some real life things to take care of) and plenty of people were complaining about that (Which has led to some of us being unsure when chapter 12 will be released).

Someone was able to get a hold of the official download link before the dev posted an official release post on his blog. That link went everywhere which was the v1.0.1 that was also mirrored here. When the dev did make the official post on the free release, he did some bug fixes to make it to v1.0.2 which includes the fix for the final shower scene. It's just that by then many people had played chapter 11 already.

Hope that explains what happened. Here's the link to the official download version of chapter 11 v1.0.2 ( ). If you are playing the online version of chapter 11 please do not use this link but head on over to the OP to play the online version. Please do not mix between versions.

@bossapplesauce Would you mind updating all the download mirrors for chapter 11 please? Thanks!
Yo, thanks so much for the info and new download link. Am downloading it now.

I did some "light" reading to see if this was a common issue but didn't feel like searching through dozens of pages, I'm just not browsing this often enough to keep up with every post.

Great to hear that there's a fix, and again thank you for going out of your way to write a detailed breakdown of why the issue occurred and how to get the fix.

Much appreciated.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes