3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

crazyknarf1201

Apr 26, 2018
Can someone explain what the different between Real and Adopted is ? :relievedface:
It is old law of incest, Blood relations with a parent is illegal. Even in Fiction. In some states even being Adopted and having sexual relations are considered to illegal. It is frowned upon in most states. and is illegal.

There is a few loopholes around. 1. because the Adopted child is not blood relations and then she/he can marry the Adopted child/parent. Only allowed in some states. check your laws in your state/town/city to make sure that this game is legal where you play it. Remember the government can record everything you do online now without warrant and without cause. Just a friendly reminder.

crazyknarf1201

Apr 26, 2018
No idea how Palmer got away with it, but Patreon normally doesn't allow adopted stuff either.
they altered the start of the game with "childhood friend" instead to get over the restriction. If someone downloads it, and changes the names, then it is on the players computers and in which you can get arrested for. If you are switching what the MC s are and the relations to each other. If playing this game online please use a secure VPN. Government can and may watch what you are doing online without warrant and/or cause.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Moe is the best part of this game. Truly, the man deserves his toast made with CRYSTALS and GOLD.
He has to find time away from hitting on Kathy to have his toast lol ;)

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This game is below average imo. The setup and characters are bland, minigames are annoying, pointless save file system and the worst part - no animations. I thought that sex with the daughter was going to be awesome, but it ended up being the most boring thing ever. Hopefully the developer will start animating the sex scenes soon. He is making a lot of money from patreon after all.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
they altered the start of the game with "childhood friend" instead to get over the restriction. If someone downloads it, and changes the names, then it is on the players computers and in which you can get arrested for. If you are switching what the MC s are and the relations to each other. If playing this game online please use a secure VPN. Government can and may watch what you are doing online without warrant and/or cause.
That makes zero sense. Customization text boxes are available even on Nintendo games for kids. The FBI isn't going to storm your door because you typed "Fuck my Daughter" in your Zelda profile. The game was fixed long time ago to fit Patreon TOS, and there is zero illegal content on it.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Moe is the best part of this game. Truly, the man deserves his toast made with CRYSTALS and GOLD.
I agree for the Male characters, but for the Female it has to be Heidi, she is simply stunning with that red hair, gorgeous body and smouldering looks. But we are still no wiser as to who stole that toaster, and why? so once again there is more to do here, but things are hotting up!!

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Going by previous releases......chapter 12 should be available here by the end of this month.......hoping for sooner rather than later !!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Going by previous releases......chapter 12 should be available here by the end of this month.......hoping for sooner rather than later !!
Let's wait and see. The free version of chapter 11 was released 'late' so who knows?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I've had no problems getting all the scenes in the walkthrough, but I don't get the sex with Amanda at all in the 10th chapter. Is there some trick to it? TIA

Edit: Scratch that. They have happened completely in order for the other parts of the walkthrough, but this one happened kind of in the middle of the last part? Anyway, I got it now. Sorry to bother. Awesome game BTW! Wish I wasn't so close to the end of current content.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I've had no problems getting all the scenes in the walkthrough, but I don't get the sex with Amanda at all in the 10th chapter. Is there some trick to it? TIA

Edit: Scratch that. They have happened completely in order for the other parts of the walkthrough, but this one happened kind of in the middle of the last part? Anyway, I got it now. Sorry to bother. Awesome game BTW! Wish I wasn't so close to the end of current content.
Current content is ch 13, soon to be ch 14. If I recall correctly, there are some choices for the heidi scene before the amanda scene, which may cause confusion.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Current content is ch 13, soon to be ch 14. If I recall correctly, there are some choices for the heidi scene before the amanda scene, which may cause confusion.
That's exactly what it is haha. I only see up to chapter 11 here, is the rest yet to be released to us? Or is it just not posted in OP yet? I'm playing offline btw, but it seems that they're both up to Chapter 11 in the OP.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
That's exactly what it is haha. I only see up to chapter 11 here, is the rest yet to be released to us? Or is it just not posted in OP yet? I'm playing offline btw, but it seems that they're both up to Chapter 11 in the OP.
Newest chapters are a pain to try and crack. So now having to wait for the chapter to have free public release or someone who can get around the DRM to post a cracked version.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Newest chapters are a pain to try and crack. So now having to wait for the chapter to have free public release or someone who can get around the DRM to post a cracked version.
Dang, I guess it's a waiting game then. I appreciate you responding. Was looking forward to the next chapter since I'm playing 11 now. Now the future doesn't look so bright lol.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
No, ch 11 is the most recent free release, I don't have a date when ch 12 will be released for free. I recommend playing online, as you can use backup saves in case something happens to your save files. If you want the choice of offline or online for DFD, go to either or the love-joint discord
The love joint site does not have a games tab, thus you will have to scroll thru to find the chapter you want to play. But if you go to the discord, you can check out #links for direct links to the chapters (patreon and free versions.) You do need to be a patron to use the patreon links.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
No, ch 11 is the most recent free release, I don't have a date when ch 12 will be released for free. I recommend playing online, as you can use backup saves in case something happens to your save files. If you want the choice of offline or online for DFD, go to either or the love-joint discord
The love joint site does not have a games tab, thus you will have to scroll thru to find the chapter you want to play. But if you go to the discord, you can check out #links for direct links to the chapters (patreon and free versions.) You do need to be a patron to use the patreon links.
Thanks for the links. Unfortunately I'll just have to wait, I'd gladly pay if I wasn't disabled and was working. Hopefully I can get on track and get working again. Really enjoy this game. Looking forward to more!

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes