3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
According to the devs, no more chapters will be released for free.

Then I guess the incentive to hack is back in play.
Hopefully one of the talented people here will decide to spend some time on finding a way to access it and make it available?
Fingers crossed/ :)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, if there's really no more free chapters I am wondering if the "whole game is free when finished" deal is still on. I will play the rest then.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How much do you want to bet that @Palmer will keep his games online only from now on?

If I was his Patron and heard that he won't do any more free games since it's on HIS BANNER at Love-Joint, I'd stop my pledge instantly. Next, I'd start a site looking for gamemaker hackers who have java/html experience to scrape his site every time anything is released! That would be a better use of my dollars!

Reactions: RustyV

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I am currently talking with Palmer. All games will be free released, there has not been a change to that. Chapter 12 will be free released.

Reactions: Tom10

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I am currently talking with Palmer. All games will be free released, there has not been a change to that. Chapter 12 will be free released.
Who are we to believe? Both Palmer and Ricky have posted that there will be no more free versions on Love-Joint. I followed the link given a few posts up and it's right there. If you change their mind, good.
But if not, I'm going to see what I can do to find versions and bring them no matter what they say.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Who are we to believe? Both Palmer and Ricky have posted that there will be no more free versions on Love-Joint. I followed the link given a few posts up and it's right there. If you change their mind, good.
But if not, I'm going to see what I can do to find versions and bring them no matter what they say.
Yea, the links show that a username of "Ricky". Palmer looked at the IP address of that person and its from Sweden, which is not where Ricky is from. I am currently talking with him on voice chat and he's stated more than once "all games will be free released".

Edit: I am mod on the love-joint discord and do quite a bit of customer service on their behalf. When I saw this, I immediately asked palmer about this and to clarify. There has not been any talk before that comment about not making these games free to play.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
What? All our games will be released for free, like they always have been. Nothing has changed. Just somebody trolling in comments bud.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Yea, the links show that a username of "Ricky". Palmer looked at the IP address of that person and its from Sweden, which is not where Ricky is from. I am currently talking with him on voice chat and he's stated more than once "all games will be free released".

Edit: I am mod on the love-joint discord and do quite a bit of customer service on their behalf. When I saw this, I immediately asked palmer about this and to clarify. There has not been any talk before that comment about not making these games free to play.
It was a VPN from Switzerland :) Really nice country by the way. (And yes, you're awesome at what you do <3 )

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Palmer, that's an relief it is Halloween after all and I was halfway through my voodoo doll of you.
Now I know I can aim my curse at Switzerland.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What? All our games will be released for free, like they always have been. Nothing has changed. Just somebody trolling in comments bud.
Good to hear.
It's not like Palmer owes us pirates, but it is great how he has been generous in offering free updates.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Aren't sweden and switzerland the same country? Much like how Minnesota is part of Canada
No Sweden has the Swedish Bikini Team and Switzerland has a young blonde girl living alone in a remote shack with her grandfather (a story with potential to be banned from Patreon).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes