• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Which browser are you using? Try Chrome, so far it's the fastest at running the game.
Nothing works.
Chrome loads, but then just gives me a black screen.
Safari and Firefox both skip past everything at turbo fast-forward.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
My anti virus program is being set off by the LEWD download link is anyone else seeing this issue

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
There has been comments from the team that all chapters will be rolled into one game when the story is complete. But there is no end in sight for the story at this moment.
And to think that I was waiting for version 1 to actually play the game, thinking that it meant the end like it should.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
My anti virus program is being set off by the LEWD download link is anyone else seeing this issue
It's because in the past, some people uploaded viruses to lewd. So the site itself is flagged, not the download. We check all files before posting here. You can use an alternate mirror.

Reactions: NTRprise

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
anyone else having a problem with the game going full speed
i mean it keeps skipping past cutscenes
I haven't seen anything like that. Even while clicking the mouse button. Are you sure your Ctrl key isn't stuck or something?
Are you playing the official online version or the cracked one?

Oh, are you talking about ch9? I haven't even had a chance to try it yet.

Next time, try to be more specific. My crystal ball is being repaired and recharged, can't use my clearvoyant abilities. :winkytongue:

Sep 24, 2017
After my backup from ch.8 loads, the game restarts as expected in Firefox. But then ch.9 just fast-forwards past everything at 200x speed.
anyone else having a problem with the game going full speed
yes, i have the same problem
There are some problems, read the comment in the first post:

Cracked Chapter 09
- - - -
(Unfortunately, this crack has some problems)
- Left mouse click = skip, so use the spacebar instead
- When you use the log, you can't close it, therefore forcing you to restart again.​

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 98626
Overview:
A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

Made for Chrome/Firefox. Note that there is a download option inside the game if you don't want to run this online. However, you can not mix download/online versions if you want to continue on your previous path. E.g: If you played the first chapter online, you have to play the second chapter online.​

Updated: 2018-05-31
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You must play the chapters in order

Only online saves are compatible with the cracked version, check the importing save tutorial below for more info

Official Chapter 01 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 02 (Free)

|

Official Chapter 03 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 04 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 04
- - - -

Official Chapter 05 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 05
- - - -

Official Chapter 06 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 07 (Free)
- - - |
Thanks @5CH4CHT3L and @Ignatz

Cracked Chapter 07
- - - -

Cracked Chapter 08
- - - -

Cracked Chapter 09
- - - -
(Unfortunately, this crack has some problems)
- Left mouse click = skip, so use the spacebar instead
- When you use the log, you can't close it, therefore forcing you to restart again.

Thanks @5CH4CHT3L

Importing Saves

View attachment 22801 View attachment 22802 View attachment 22803 View attachment 22804 View attachment 47645
I need the offline versions for chapters 8 & 9.I've only played this downloaded/offline for ch 1-6 and just now managed to get ch 7!Prefer to keep it offline!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I need the offline versions for chapters 8 & 9.I've only played this downloaded/offline for ch 1-6 and just now managed to get ch 7!Prefer to keep it offline!
Well, if you need them, then you have to wait for the ch8 offline version for about 2½ weeks and for the ch9 for about 6½ weeks, since offline versions don't exist or at least haven't been shared even with the patrons and they will be published at the same time with the free online version.
Or... you could just (learn to) use the save converter that @parceload made and shared here on this thread. Use thread search for "converter" to find it and all the messages about how to use it.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
And there I was saying... Wow at last! a game in which we can enjoy of casual and regular sex, with the person of interest ... with the scene of the morning. And then, this shit, that the daughter is going to leave? at least they would have taken the trouble to leave them a couple of quiet days, having sex ... but not.
Also, they come home, they are alone, and they fall asleep? WTF?

Reactions: ZombieRaziel

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
ok the end Fu$%ed up. first of Amanda is 18 an adult 2nd the MC is the dad according to the name of the VN so yhe aunt or who ever she is couldn't take her in the first place. I think the creator is trying to follow the same path as DMD (daughter gets taken to a different city ... father follows...) He needs to come up with his own story cus if he is going the same rout then might as well just go with DMD I mean there is no use in playing the same game twice

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Well, a promise is generally worse than a threat, but It's unlikely that your promise will make Palmer to reconsider his schedule. :biggrin:
BTW, who's the beauty in your sig?
I'd prefer he stick to his schedule haha. Especially for this level of quality. The beauty is Little Caprice.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes