3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I'm usually the first one to ask for a walkthrough but I will say I don't know if this game really needs one.

I only 'messed up' in the sense I missed a sex scene once, and at that point the MC was pretty blatant in saying "Hm, I feel like I missed out, well it's not like there's an undo button for life"

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Patreon update says chapter 9 will be arriving today. Pretty awesome considering how Palmer was hospitalized for over a week during this month and there wasn’t much development progress.

Really applaud them and their hard work. I love how they are always so consistent with their monthly release timelines, something pretty rare for developers nowadays.
And according to comments on the Patreon (I don't know much about Palmer) he's somewhere in Europe, so it's already well past noon, so we should be getting that update sooner today rather than later.

I said it before, they're all well worth the patronage if anyone here feels like contributing. There are a lot of games on this site, but this is definitely one of the most underrated.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I just realized how aptly named these "cracked" versions are. The "hooked" fish waiting without patience for them, incessantly pleading for more...yes, indeed, they are akin to stereotype crack addicts.

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
As soon as someone post the direct link for the game, the sooner i can get to start and finish cracking it.
The "direct link" isn't right? If you could give me instructions how to get the direct link from the page, I would be happy to share it.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
The "direct link" isn't right? If you could give me instructions how to get the direct link from the page, I would be happy to share it.
He needs a link to download the file.. that one can only be downloaded for ppl linking their payed patreon accounts. If there is no link, it would require some1 to download it and send the files to him, i guess.

asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
He needs a link to download the file.. that one can only be downloaded for ppl linking their payed patreon accounts. If there is no link, it would require some1 to download it and send the files to him, i guess.
So pretty much someone needs to buy the game

game hermann

Jul 11, 2017
is there a patch for ch 7 onwards? daughter is suddenly childhood friend, got me so confused at first til i remembered patreon's shit rules

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes