3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
I download the game but when I look for CG there are only a few pics. Anyone know how to get all CG from each chapter?
Some of the hacked versions (I think?) have them. Only point of those, for me. Palmer has some GREAT art models here. Other than that, I mostly just screenshot them all with irfanview.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
there are only few spots where selections matter, 1st is on early chaps on bar and 2nd is to get bj from kathy (in diner) and 3rd is in kathy's apartment and 4th is bit later to have sex with kathy and ofc extra scenes to have sex with 1 of those 2 other women and on chap 7 choice matters to get sexscene were posted on this page.
3rd in Kathy's apartment? As I know only BJ in diner and anal after restoring (fail) pipes. If another one is avaliable at which chapter?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I download the game but when I look for CG there are only a few pics. Anyone know how to get all CG from each chapter?
There are only a few pics in each chapter and there are no fully rendered scenes. There are backgrounds and there are character foregrounds and the game engine layers them for you. As above, a screenshot utility is the best way to get the scene from the game. Or you could composite the images yourself.

malysz

Mar 13, 2018
I download cracked ch8, try every way from this page, but still doesn't working.
What should i do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3rd in Kathy's apartment? As I know only BJ in diner and anal after restoring (fail) pipes. If another one is avaliable at which chapter?
Kathy's apartment scene (not sex) has some influence.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The image of daughter and Kathy on the beach, is that something that will occur in the game or just a kind of teaser image?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have the downloadable versions of Chapters 4 and 5?
and and 1-3 and 6-7 are there too and future chapters when those will be available.

The image of daughter and Kathy on the beach, is that something that will occur in the game or just a kind of teaser image?
since they live atm inner country (apparently) its just a teaser until dev adds vacation time to game (not in ch 8 so ch 9 is possibility (probably on chap 10+)).

Reactions: RustyV
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes