• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Not sure if I missed it somewhere but ch 8 still no public release? I'll go back and play the cracked versions if need be.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone know where the save folders are I'm trying to play the game on a better computer than i have been and i have all the files on the same drive I've been using on my old computer and just says i should play the previous chapter any help would be much appreciated thank you also using the offline Version

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Not sure if I missed it somewhere but ch 8 still no public release?
By the current schedule it'll take about 2½ weeks until that happens.
I'll go back and play the cracked versions if need be.
It's what everyone else does when they can't pay for or don't want to pay before trying it and are too impatient to wait for the official public release about 6½ weeks after the Patreon release.
Your terrible threat to play the cracked version won't change the schedule ;)

Reactions: FetishCollectorD

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
After my backup from ch.8 loads, the game restarts as expected in Firefox. But then ch.9 just fast-forwards past everything at 200x speed.

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
By the current schedule it'll take about 2½ weeks until that happens.

It's what everyone else does when they can't pay for or don't want to pay before trying it and are too impatient to wait for the official public release about 6½ weeks after the Patreon release.
Your terrible threat to play the cracked version won't change the schedule ;)
Wasn't a threat. It was a promise. Lol. I thoroughly enjoy the game so going back and playing again will be fun.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
still no animations meh although the quality is top,
play with us had animations this now will never have?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Wasn't a threat. It was a promise. Lol. I thoroughly enjoy the game so going back and playing again will be fun.
Well, a promise is generally worse than a threat, but It's unlikely that your promise will make Palmer to reconsider his schedule. :biggrin:
BTW, who's the beauty in your sig?

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Will there be a version where all the chapters are in one? Or do I have to download every single one :eek:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Will there be a version where all the chapters are in one? Or do I have to download every single one :eek:

There has been comments from the team that all chapters will be rolled into one game when the story is complete. But there is no end in sight for the story at this moment.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
There will be one, once the game is finished, as Palmer promised. Until then they're separate.

anyone else having a problem with the game going full speed
Which browser are you using? Try Chrome, so far it's the fastest at running the game.

Reactions: Amfunny

cri

Oct 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Penle Topo, publicación: 792004, miembro: 39824"] Habrá uno, una vez que el juego haya terminado, como prometió Palmer. Hasta entonces están separados.

¿Qué navegador estás usando? Prueba Chrome, hasta ahora es el más rápido para ejecutar el juego. [/ QUOTE]
this stupid chapter 9 skip all scenes

Reactions: tossler
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes