3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
well Mister Beaver, you should have 3 Options. First is Pizza, second is Amanda and last is Kathy you could choose. but maybe its not important which one you chose in this Point.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
hey which download was for ch7 offline version I only did this game offline and prefer to play them all offline
It's the Official Chapter 07 (Free) version,I used the Mega Link and I've tried it out.I switched off my WiFi and started the gamed and it worked with no problems.Obviously you need to have played ch 6 first!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Just cancelled my pledge because I was sick and tired of them releasing it precisely after the pledge went through, which ended up paying several times for an episode when it was delayed. But mostly actually because it's really fucking shit of them not to release the offline version. Feels like them holding it hostage in exchange for ransom. Gotta say, the story has also gone a little stale. Used to get me all excited, now it's just eh...
yeah, it is funny, i started the game for the dfd, but then i stayed for kathy content and heidi content. I actually don't care about amanda content XD like i get a little kick out of it but I just don't care anymore :S (i don't find her model that attractive either so that doesn't really help) personally I wish there was an option to have just talked, so i could just stick to Kathy.

Amanda is a little bland sometime, like that reveal of who is actually kathykat made her a little more interesting but overall kathy has a lot more character and depth to her, Amanda seems to have character that is reliant on the MC to actually exist, like full on dependence with not much individual personality besides the games (at least from my view), although I would assume it feels like that because Amandas personality hasn't really been explored that much as the game treats it as if you have known them and raised them (which the MC has), but since you the one playing actually haven't you don't really know who they are, which can be good for those who like to fill in the blanks and imagine, but even then it still needs more imo.

Reactions: Orlox

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
uhh I need help with ch6. I tried looking for a solution in this thread but I just can't start the game. I mean, I unpack it, I start it, it tells me that I don't have played ch5 and tries to redirect me. somebody must have removed the url from the code because an error window opens up. if I try with esc I get into the options but the button to import saves is missing. I'm using the saves provided in the OP

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hello everybody,

I'm new to the game and wanted to ask if in DfD Ch 8 the scene is only with Amanda at the end or if I forgot something before.

Thank you very much :)

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
Cracked Chapter 09 download from LEWD had a virus warning with this one but the others seem fine though

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
FFS!!
Don't you think it'd be wise to search through the forums and to find out before asking about a bleedin' "walkthrough"?
If there was one, then it would've only been at the start!
I mean come on.. It's nine, count 'em... NINE (9) sodding chapters long to date!
You could try asking on the games Discord feed! You'd probably get a similar answer on there too?

riexor

May 27, 2017
Hmm. Based on the ending I am wondering what possible reason will be conjured to make her go. She is an adult so...

Anyways, like the game, but I feel like there are going to be silly shenanigans in the next update.

Reactions: Corypheus

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Hmm. Based on the ending I am wondering what possible reason will be conjured to make her go. She is an adult so...

Anyways, like the game, but I feel like there are going to be silly shenanigans in the next update.
Yeah, it's weird. She is in no position to make her do anything. Palmer probably didn't think this one through.

Arkyn

Oct 2, 2017
is it only for me or is textspeed for ch9 instant everytime? I tryed firefox and MS edge no differences.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes