Mod Dating my Daughter [v0.12] Ikarumod (v03)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

How will you like the mod

• Just give us everything

Votes: 828 77.5%
  • Just give informations

Votes: 80 7.5%
  • Why do we have to chose ?

Votes: 160 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asivan

Jun 6, 2017
I'll try again Jer Jer. Is there a difference between using the Unren extractor and RPA extractor he links in the instructions?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
we have the same problem, see my post above.
but i fix it through CAREFULLY follow the instuction of his mods.
better try again.check files if it is in the right place or folders.

some advice:
better to start from the beginning, if you load ur old saves,
it will get errors. that's what i got.
My mod are always save compatible, that's strange.

I'll try again Jer Jer. Is there a difference between using the Unren extractor and RPA extractor he links in the instructions?
My rpa extractor is the one i use. The other one only extract the .rpa but don't move them to another folder.

Do you have any ".rpa" file with your ".rpyc" and ".rpy" file in your /game folder ? If yes, just move the .rpa file to another directory, or delete them :)

Reactions: papasmurf

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
is the ''extra archive"=DMDv0.10 Extras if not idk why but I get
You got this error because the script from my mod conflict with the one included in the archive (the .rpa files)
Just move theses .rpa to a parent directory, then try again ;)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Maybe you got my guide notes wrong, sorry for that, you're blond girl, that no luck, i'm french, worse isn't it ?
Thanks for that but its prog issue with my set up not execution big thanks though

Well friend, let me try to help you :)

ok, let's go, from the start

Step 1
  1. Create a new directory somewhere
  2. Extract the base game there, let's call "game root directory" the directory where Dating_My_Daughter.exe is, ok ?
  3. Open the extra archive, put all theses files in "game root directory"/game

Now you've got a base game working, step 1 done ! \o/

Step 2

Now extract my RPA extractor archive in the "game root directory", you must have "Extract.bat" and "rpaextractor" in the same directory where Dating_My_Daughter.exe is

Double click Extract.bat, it will work alone, showing you which file it's extracting. If not, damn you're missing something. Maybe run it with administrator privilege...

If this step is ok, you'll get a new directory in the "game root directory" : backup_rpas. That's here my Extract.bet put all the archives file after extracting them.

Ready for step 3 ?

Step 3

Get Dating_My_Daughter-0.10-win_ikarumod_v04.zip .Extract it into the "game root directory". Windows will ask if you want to replace the file, tell him ok.

That's "all" :) Your game is modded

If something get wrong, tell me in wich step you're at, i may be able to help further
Thanks but its a prog issue with my set up not the execution thanks though

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
You got this error because the script from my mod conflict with the one included in the archive (the .rpa files)
Just move theses .rpa to a parent directory, then try again ;)
i'll try this hope this works :D:cool:::|::rolleyes:

Ted Danson

Jun 4, 2017
Just wanted to pop into this thread and say great job with the mod. Really appreciate the work you put into it, makes the game better for sure.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
didn't work got another different error I think it all comes down to extra archive I'm not understanding that file so from step 1 I'm fumbling :p
Never saw that error ...

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't know if it's because I've been up longer than 24 hours or something, but the installation instructions are probably one of the most fucking confusing things I've ever read. And the grammar doesn't help...

Edit - Just realized that Sword26 and I have the same problem. Where is this "extra archive" you speak of? I've checked every folder and there is no such thing.
I'm also stuck on step #1.

Ted Danson

Jun 4, 2017
I don't know if it's because I've been up longer than 24 hours or something, but the installation instructions are probably one of the most fucking confusing things I've ever read. And the grammar doesn't help...

Edit - Just realized that Sword26 and I have the same problem. Where is this "extra archive" you speak of? I've checked every folder and there is no such thing.
I'm also stuck on step #1.
There's "extra content" for the game. You need to have downloaded the "extra content" which is a separate archive from the main game.

The process really isn't too complicated.

1) Download the game and the extra content. They are two separate downloads, so two separate archives.

2) Extra the main game to a folder of your choice. Say "DatingMyDaughter" is the folder name you choose. Note: By default the folder will be named "Dating_My_Daughter-0.10-win" if you just extracted to the default location using the name of the archive from the download provided by this forum.

3) Inside the main folder of the game you just made (DatingMyDaughter) is another sub folder called "game". Extract the content of the "extra content" archive into this sub folder.

4) Download the RPA extractor if you haven't already. Then move it and extract that into the "DatingMyDaughter" folder (not into a subfolder).

5) Run extract.bat from within the "DatingMyDaughter" folder.

6) Download the mod if you haven't already (ikaruga's mod) and move the archive into the game folder "DatingMyDaughter". Then extract it into said folder. You'll notice that inside the mod archive (if you looked) is a folder "game" which will overwrite the files in the subfolder "game" within "DatingMyDaughter".

7) Play the game.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes