Mod Dating my Daughter [v0.12] Ikarumod (v03)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

How will you like the mod

• Just give us everything

Votes: 828 77.5%
  • Just give informations

Votes: 80 7.5%
  • Why do we have to chose ?

Votes: 160 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cadefoster

May 10, 2017
This is my first time trying the mod, but if I just extract the RPA into the "Game" Folder it doesn't find anything and if I unload it all into the game folder it finds things but also causes the game to crash because it sees variants of files it seems.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Do I have to start a new game all over again?
My save games from previous DMD versions, and the current version, all worked just fine after extracting the game using the tool linked below.

This is my first time trying the mod, but if I just extract the RPA into the "Game" Folder it doesn't find anything and if I unload it all into the game folder it finds things but also causes the game to crash because it sees variants of files it seems.
I used the 'bulk extract' widget that was linked in a brief blurb in the OP. It was pretty painless, and went pretty quickly. No issues after I used this tool. Is this the tool you used?

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'll let Ikaragu or others comment on the RPA Extractor tool that he has included at the bottom of the post. I used the other tool, , that he linked to, following the instructions in the post linked in orange above and here.

I chose option 4 for unren.bat btw

You could always re-extract the DMD .zip into a new/different folder and use unren.bat there, if you didn't use unren.bat the first time. If you did use unren.bat, I'd suggest commenting in the unren.bat thread to see if you can get some guidance.

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Do I have to start a new game all over again?
No you don't, it keep your save safe, as always

And for the rpa extractor, use wathever you want, but you need to extract theses rpa and move the rpa outside of the game "game directory, because they contain the script i mod so there will be errors

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Thank you for your mod, it is very useful and practical.

Just a quick question : Would it be possible to choose between the three lingerie set on Day 9 ?
Because when it's not the white lace or black fishnet, there is an image showing D with a boner, contrary to the other two

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thank you for your mod, it is very useful and practical.

Just a quick question : Would it be possible to choose between the three lingerie set on Day 9 ?
Because when it's not the white lace or black fishnet, there is an image showing D with a boner, contrary to the other two
I added the lingerie chooser in day 9....
Or maybe it's at day 10 !
It's at day 10, when you choose if Daughter or dad wake up first, that's the day's script the most clean, so the most fun to mod.

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
So I'm new with the whole "modding" thing. (Dumb blonde girl here! ;P) So I pulled the files out of the original and replaced them with the extracted ones, now when I play there is no images at all! Any help would be....helpful.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
None of the RPA extractor's work for me thanks for the mod even though I cant use it though

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
So I'm new with the whole "modding" thing. (Dumb blonde girl here! :heartcoveredeyes:) So I pulled the files out of the original and replaced them with the extracted ones, now when I play there is no images at all! Any help would be....helpful.
Maybe you got my guide notes wrong, sorry for that, you're blond girl, that no luck, i'm french, worse isn't it ?

None of the RPA extractor's work for me thanks for the mod even though I cant use it though
Well friend, let me try to help you :)

ok, let's go, from the start

Step 1
  1. Create a new directory somewhere
  2. Extract the base game there, let's call "game root directory" the directory where Dating_My_Daughter.exe is, ok ?
  3. Open the extra archive, put all theses files in "game root directory"/game

Now you've got a base game working, step 1 done ! \o/

Step 2

Now extract my RPA extractor archive in the "game root directory", you must have "Extract.bat" and "rpaextractor" in the same directory where Dating_My_Daughter.exe is

Double click Extract.bat, it will work alone, showing you which file it's extracting. If not, damn you're missing something. Maybe run it with administrator privilege...

If this step is ok, you'll get a new directory in the "game root directory" : backup_rpas. That's here my Extract.bet put all the archives file after extracting them.

Ready for step 3 ?

Step 3

Get Dating_My_Daughter-0.10-win_ikarumod_v04.zip .Extract it into the "game root directory". Windows will ask if you want to replace the file, tell him ok.

That's "all" :) Your game is modded

If something get wrong, tell me in wich step you're at, i may be able to help further

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
So got step one done, no brainier. Step two I open the Extract.bat file and then...rien. Just a bit of FYI, I'm using a mac and using Wine program to play the game files (exe). Thanks for trying, but I think I'll just replay and maybe wipe my saves (I've got too many as it is!)

Merci beaucoup, bien Monsieur Ikaruga! :firstimekiss:

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Never done this before so I am actually confused on step one.

Step 1
  1. Create a new directory somewhere
  2. Extract the base game there, let's call "game root directory" the directory where Dating_My_Daughter.exe is, ok ?
  3. Open the extra archive, put all theses files in "game root directory"/game

Now you've got a base game working, step 1 done ! \o/

What extra Archieve? The one in the mod file labled "dating my daughter 0.10 win ikarumod" If I do this and move the game file I get the x2 line error. So I don't have base game working. So what error have I made.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I think the very first lines of your instructions might of been a bit clearer. Not sure if this is what was intended. I dropped the entire rpa extractor into the file where the exe. was and then extracted. Next I moved your mod game file and overwrote. Now it works. The use of the word extra archive confused me. Think the instructions could be simple for morons like me. Thanks for the mod. I was curious you mentioned some of the changes, Since I have not started a new game with your mod yet...are the changes labled and do they intrinsically present themselves? I will know soon enough, but if someone is on hand that has a few seconds to tell me upfront. That would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hello guys

The just got out, yeah ;)

Here is my mod in its almost final form ;)

Before modding : Extract your rpa files !!

Then : Mod the game !

Download and extract Dating_My_Daughter-0.10-win_ikarumod_vXX.zip into your game folder. Replace existing file with the archive one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't want your mod, just messing with the console and variables !
Ok, but i warn you : you'll mess your save :)

Here are the variables of the game i thinks are fun to mess with

• v_day5_cinema01_movie : Use "Action" or "Romance". Used in day 4 and day 10.
  • v_day6_dress : Day 5. 0 = Blue Dress, 1 = Black Dress, 2 = Pink Dress
  • v_day8_bikini : Day 8, Bikini chosen. 1 = Grey bokini bottoms, 2 = Black one, 3 = white one
  • v_day8_cupid_score : Day 8, your cupid score, use value 46+ for winning
  • v_day9_lingerieset : Day 9, 0 = default, 1 = white 2 = black

Changelog
  1. Version 04 : Complete, bugfree ?
  2. Version 03 : Day 1 - 8
  3. Version 02 : Day 1 - 7
  4. Version 01 : Day 1 & 2
  5. Version 00 : Rpa Extractor
I have version 0.10 and the files are this way and when I try to extract the RPAs they give the following error ...

That file was not found ... extract.JPG

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@Ism The file Extract.bat and the directory "rpaextractor" must me moved un parent directory.
I'm messing with game root directory and the game sub directory of the game, i know, sorry for that.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Started a whole new game with the mod and everything worked great until Cupid Night/Day 9. No more "correct" answers highlighted, no more "male voice," and I don't have the option to do both choices like at the end of Day 10 with just D or D and Elena.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes