Mod Dating my Daughter [v0.12] Ikarumod (v03)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

How will you like the mod

• Just give us everything

Votes: 828 77.5%
  • Just give informations

Votes: 80 7.5%
  • Why do we have to chose ?

Votes: 160 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
I don't know if it's because I've been up longer than 24 hours or something, but the installation instructions are probably one of the most fucking confusing things I've ever read. And the grammar doesn't help...

Edit - Just realized that Sword26 and I have the same problem. Where is this "extra archive" you speak of? I've checked every folder and there is no such thing.
I'm also stuck on step #1.
im trying to make ikagura not feel so bad bc he blessed us with such a great file like all who do Gods work :p

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
May i mention that the correct answers are in BOLD letters and that it is slightly harder to notice the subtile change at first glance maybe that is confusing ppl?
Thank you for creating an account for this message.

Previously, people asked for me to not add an * before the right answers, so i went to bold, an italic.

Reactions: master110

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Sometime you have to face unhappy people too :)
I know just what you did was so great and this one part is getting me confused I feel like if I got it resolved perhaps a more simplified version might help or else I don't know/get what is the extra archive :p

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hello @Sword26
Extra is given in . It's called "extra content"
I know my explanation are a little bit confused, but i'm french, i'm a little tired (1am here) and made the topic a little bit quickly. My english is not as nice i like to tell people, so i'm sorry about that.

If someone who fully understand what need to be done can write in "good english" the method, i will be happy to change my OP with his lines :)

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
it's
Hello @Sword26
I know my explanation are a little bit confused, but i'm french, i'm a little tired (1am here) and made the topic a little bit quickly. My english is not as nice i like to tell people, so i'm sorry about that.

If someone who fully understand what need to be done can write in "good english" the method, i will be happy to change my OP with his lines :)
okay I thought the extra archive was the "extra content" so then I was originally right in putting that in follow your instructions also I has nothing to do with your English I just was confused a well like I said on the "extra archive" but after seeing this message it's clear so my issue my lie elsewhere also I'm sorry if I made you think it was your well spoken English that was the issue I'm just I'm just super excited because you mod sounds like it does wonders for choices in DMD but keep it up and continue to do the lords work XD

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Hello @Sword26

i got it to work just so you know your instruction were really clear tho I'm the one up at 3am :p

Reactions: ikaruga

Ted Danson

Jun 4, 2017
Hello @Sword26

I re-wrote the instructions for someone a few posts up on this page. Although I understood what you wrote just fine, but for some people it might be a little confusing.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
simple create a completely moded copy of the game and post that then people who don't understand how to add the mod can simply download the entire thing set up to go.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
simple create a completely moded copy of the game and post that then people who don't understand how to add the mod can simply download the entire thing set up to go.
don't want to repackage a 1.8GB game to just merge 30KB of mod

Reactions: dav121

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
Hi ikaruga, thanks for your mod.
It's possible add buttons in config section to jump to specific day?
I find very interesting to replay some scenes.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
It's a great idea !
I don't know if i can do that :)
Because the buttons are dll oriented. But i may find a way :)

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Updated OP : Day selector
A pandora's box is opened here, as i may be able, now, to create a replayability easy, i just need to ask you for each choice for each day at each day choice :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gio and asclafit

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
Updated OP : Day selector
A pandora's box is opened here, as i may be able, now, to create a replayability easy, i just need to ask you for each choice for each day at each day choice :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's a good modification for future game updates. You're the best.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
It opened a lot of futur work for me, but it may be a very good add on to my mod :)

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I have a question: Can I use a savegame from a modded gameplay with the next unmodded update or should I start a new gameplay? Thanks in advance.

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
Using the patch update the game (with the mod) just ends when v.10 ends, with a fresh game (patched) without the mod the game crashes when I try to load it. Still waiting for the full download to be completed, and it's late local time here, but I suspect I will have to revert back to a pre-v.10 save (which is when I started using the mod).

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
this game needs your mod with this day 11 update - too many opportunities closed off with decisions made earlier on!

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Using the patch update the game (with the mod) just ends when v.10 ends, with a fresh game (patched) without the mod the game crashes when I try to load it. Still waiting for the full download to be completed, and it's late local time here, but I suspect I will have to revert back to a pre-v.10 save (which is when I started using the mod).
Yeah, the general thinking is if if you have used UnRen to extract the existing archives the patch won't work. Best bet is to download the whole game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes