Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Elena will never be an enemy of D, no chance of that happening, especially at D route, she has no relationship with MC, if she had a reason to antagonize D it would be on the harem route

There is no way she will tell rachel either, at most she could slip the information unintentionally. To me there are only two ways this will play out, or there will be drama as I said until they reach a consensus, or Elena will keep that to herself and use it against the MC or D at some point, but I don't see her blackmailing either one of them, at D route her main interest will be D well being and she might antagonize MC a bit, but that's all
On both routes (D only and harem), I've allowed Elena to help corrupt D. So, like in the two shower scenes we get (if you're allowing D to be corrupted by Elena) with D and Elena, she kind of pushes D a little to "let her freak flag fly" if you will. I know Elena would do just about anything to go further with D, so maybe in the routes I've chosen I might see a bit more of D's naughty side.

It would be interesting to see how .19 turns out if I played another game and not allow Elena to help.

So that's what I was basing my theory off of.. the fact that the walkthrough states opening a FFM path in later updates (if you wanted that, of course) and letting Elena get in a little play time with D. :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, they surely will if you keep those sharing routes open, but I don't see we jumping straight to that at the beggining of version 0.19, maybe version 0.20 we start to get something on that direction, I wouldn't expect it until at least version 0.21, but it depends on Mr Dots rhythm of storytelling, he never was very quick with D corruption process

Elena normally would do almost anything to make D more corrupt, but making her do things with her father surely wasn't on the list, even more if Elena is fucking the father, and she has feelings for him, I doubt she will simply forget all that because she wants to further D corruption, at least at a first moment, after that it will surely be a factor to bring everyone together at the same bed, Jennifer included

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, they surely will if you keep those sharing routes open, but I don't see we jumping straight to that at the beggining of version 0.19, maybe version 0.20 we start to get something on that direction, I wouldn't expect it until at least version 0.21, but it depends on Mr Dots rhythm of storytelling, he never was very quick with D corruption process
You're right about that. MrDots is taking his time building up to (and sorry about the pun, but I just couldn't think of any other way to put it) the climax. Which I don't mind, personally. That makes the game last a long longer and gives us something to think about and look forward to.

Elena normally would do almost anything to make D more corrupt, but making her do things with her father surely wasn't on the list, even more if Elena is fucking the father, and she has feelings for him, I doubt she will simply forget all that because she wants to further D corruption, at least at a first moment, after that it will surely be a factor to bring everyone together at the same bed, Jennifer included
Oh she certainly would do anything to have some alone time with D, that's for sure! I don't mind her teaching Jennifer, but honestly, I wasn't really impressed with her. I dunno.. something about her.. not because of her being naive, it's just her looks. She looks out of place to me. But Elena and D? Oh man.. I'd sell my soul to see that! :D

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
When a question is repeatedly asked, the most common ones being : "Help! Lucas assaults D on Day 13 and it's GAME-OVER! ; how to get F the severance package even after accepting Georgina ; Next update??
The first two questions each have a specific DMD-related mini-thread. There is a general thread on this site that gives ALL the latest updates. If you wish to start a mini-thread detailing how and why DMD is now on a quarterly update cycle--go for it!
I feel this could be more user-friendly, considering that this topic has hundreds of pages and seems a running discussion of latest releases.

1. This particular thread appears stickied and serves as an apparent running commentary on various aspects of the game as releases occur/are announced.
  2. I don't see an obvious General thread for people coming in to ask about latest release status - this appeared to be that thread.
  3. Release downloads are updated in the first post of this thread. Either referencing a "general" topic or offering a blurb about the next release seems natural to mention in the same context and location.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How Elena handles the bombshell of D and F being in an sexual relationship is most likely to be the theme of the next update. Remember Elena found D and F in bed naked, she doesn't know they haven't had sex yet, unless she is on this thread.
Elena has a few choices:
1. Say nothing. Pretend it didn't happen and see what is really going on between D and F.
2. Use her knowledge to manipulate F.
3. Use her knowledge to manipulate D.
4. Confront F, as either a hurt paramour.
5. Confront D and use her info to enter insinuate herself into their relationship to try a three-way romance.

Reactions: Sycho

401Grem

May 14, 2017
She could caress them as they sleep, and upon waking, they think it's the other, then both realize it's Ellena.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One site member said all VN characters' actions and dialogs are broadcast over special radio transmissions to which all other characters in a particular game have continuous access.
As to Elena. Remember that D does not participate in DMD except as part of the D-only path (for the time being). As such Elena's best choices seem to be : (1) with a pic as evidence! ; (3) this has never been easier as D WANTS to tell her of the F/D relationship ; (5) with a twist to try to become part of the F/D family first, get even closer to D sexually, then go for a 3-some.
Now that the cat's out of the bag, so to speak, I think F and D discussing it with Elena may come a lot easier than I had previously thought... more or less..

For a while when .17 dropped, I started thinking about how they would bring that particular conversation up at the right moment. I mean, is there ever a "right moment"? I don't think there is.. especially when it comes to something of this magnitude. .18 gave us something that, honestly, even I didn't see coming after they went through so much trouble to hide it from everybody in the first place.

Even after all of this, I still don't see how they'll be able to just pretend it didn't happen and chalk it up to a misunderstanding. People see what they want to see and that's just how Elena is, IMHO.. She looks at things at face value. So no matter how F tries to sugarcoat it, Elena already has it in her mind that there's more to it than just finding them in bed naked together. In her mind, they had sex and passed out afterwards. It doesn't get much more black & white than that to her. Maybe if they had one of those "Men in Black" memory eraser things, they could zap her with it and go on about their day as if nothing happened.

D slipped up and she'll realize that later. There's no going back from that. She'll feel all sorts of grief and guilt that will make them finally come to the conclusion that they both need to be a lot more careful in the future. At least until they leave Donutistan. Though now that Elena is aware, at least F and D won't have to pretend and hide it from her anymore. So, that in mind, maybe D wanted to get caught? That would certainly be one huge burden she won't have to carry around anymore now that Elena knows.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When Rachel appeared in Chapter 1 to take D and Elena away, many players who liked Georgina, even more than D, were mad af.
The DMD writers said the decision had been made that Elena was needed more than Georgina "to carry the game forward".
That's what has transpired. Even after F twice rejects Elena on the D-only path, a "loop hole" can be found if D accepts Elena as a lesbian friend. Elena is the only plausible bridge between the D-only path and all other paths. That's why I think the full repercussions of the Elena "discovery" have to await D losing her cherry. The one thing we've been told by a DMD writer is that Elena will be prominent in 0.19. No kidding...
I'm all for that idea as well with Elena being more of a bridge/support system for D since Elena has been D's best and closest friend throughout D's childhood.

Like you and everyone else, when I saw that scene in chapter 1 that you mention, I too was ready to slap the shit out of Rachel. I expected her to be a cold, calculating and manipulative bitch and thus far, she's lived up to that and will remain that way for quite some time. At least until she's been exposed for who and what she is.. a gold digging whore. I don't like the woman and that was done intentionally (which makes for great storytelling). I hope she gets ran over by a very large and cream filled donut. :)

BTW, did I mention that I don't like Rachel? I may have forgotten to mention that. lol

Somebody brought up "angry sex" with Rachel. Not gonna happen. At least, not with F anyway. As Sam Kinison once said, she needs to be left "sticky, broke and confused" minus the "sticky".

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Somebody brought up "angry sex" with Rachel. Not gonna happen. At least, not with F anyway. As Sam Kinison once said, she needs to be left "sticky, broke and confused" minus the "sticky".
Both F and D expressed a desire in day 1 or 2 of F getting back together with Rachel

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Both F and D expressed a desire in day 1 or 2 of F getting back together with Rachel
Yeah, they did, but that was just to placate D, TBH. But after what she pulled later on? That changed the whole scenario of any type of reconciliation happening. Not to mention, D is also starting to see F's POV about Rachel's betrayal.

Think of it this way.. in the beginning when that was mentioned, F had no intentions (at first) to start a romantic relationship with D. He hadn't seen her in a long time. So he was telling her that to give her something to look forward to.. He was playing the "good father" bit. And it's possible that maybe he thought that for a while until things started developing with D further than what he had originally intended.

It wasn't until later on during the first dinner date (where Lucas sucker punched F) that he revealed to D what kind of person she is.. but without being overly mean and spiteful of Rachel (a show of respect to D). That caused D to start thinking, especially around the time she had a live video chat with her and informing her that she wasn't coming home. By then, the seeds of discord were sown. The catalyst if you will was the ending of chapter 1 where Rachel deceived Elena and D to come home. That drove the point home to D that she wanted away from her mom at any cost. D believed her mom at first. She had no clue what really happened until F arrived.

She called F a "coward" and he felt he wasn't going to find D. That, coupled with the lies and deceit is the reason why he wouldn't dream of having sex with Rachel. We don't know if that's going to happen until it does or doesn't. But it's likely that would never get added. If it does, I'll be shocked.

DenHarrie

Sep 5, 2017
Now that the cat's out of the bag, so to speak, I think F and D discussing it with Elena may come a lot easier than I had previously thought... more or less..

For a while when .17 dropped, I started thinking about how they would bring that particular conversation up at the right moment. I mean, is there ever a "right moment"? I don't think there is.. especially when it comes to something of this magnitude. .18 gave us something that, honestly, even I didn't see coming after they went through so much trouble to hide it from everybody in the first place.

Even after all of this, I still don't see how they'll be able to just pretend it didn't happen and chalk it up to a misunderstanding. People see what they want to see and that's just how Elena is, IMHO.. She looks at things at face value. So no matter how F tries to sugarcoat it, Elena already has it in her mind that there's more to it than just finding them in bed naked together. In her mind, they had sex and passed out afterwards. It doesn't get much more black & white than that to her. Maybe if they had one of those "Men in Black" memory eraser things, they could zap her with it and go on about their day as if nothing happened.

D slipped up and she'll realize that later. There's no going back from that. She'll feel all sorts of grief and guilt that will make them finally come to the conclusion that they both need to be a lot more careful in the future. At least until they leave Donutistan. Though now that Elena is aware, at least F and D won't have to pretend and hide it from her anymore. So, that in mind, maybe D wanted to get caught? That would certainly be one huge burden she won't have to carry around anymore now that Elena knows.
Maybe we could focus on the question "why did D so strongly want to tell Elena about the true nature of her relationship with F?" Most obvious answer, of course, is that Elena is her best friend and that she simply wants to tell her best friends about crucial elements of her love life.
But maybe a second answer deserves deliberation here. As D is getting more and more corrupted (she knows very well that having mutual masturbation activities with your Dad is not what people would consider innocent) she might get interested in sharing the thrill of the sexual activity with her best friend. Didn't we notice, in the last few scenes showering with Elena, that D was surprised by the feelings that it generated in her?
So I think that the story so far has been preparing us for the possibility that D is gradually opening up for a threesome. That doesn't mean it has to be developed in the very next update. Especially in the D-only route, even the father will need some time to adapt to the idea. (He was so careful to reject Elena up till now, to protect that D is his priority.)
I guess 0.19 will be about this mindchanging process.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder how that conversation will go in both DmD and PL?Didn't go to well in Babysitter.
Well DmD 0.19 will have a release way sooner than PL 0.9 or 0.10,so we can see what will happen.

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
I'm just downloading the game and i have a little question ? It is possible to change the daughter to "step-daughter" ? like a patch or something i don't know. I'm not into incest. Thx everybody

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
It may look weird, but you can change both F and D to "Friend".
Click the image in the middle of the corruption flower on the points screen.
It may look weird, but you can change both F and D to "Friend".
Click the image in the middle of the corruption flower on the points screen.
How ? when i click, I can only edit my name or the daughter name. There's a line relation ship : and it's empty

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes