Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
chapter 2 is epic but it leaves you on such a fucking cliffhanger its maddening not seeing what comes next

also on a foot note on what comes next from my assumption is shes going to be 1 totally cool with it and 2 probably turned on lol she already basicly knew about it and unless your on the E rout (where she becomes possessive af it seemed) shes mentioned it would be kinky if they were,already saw them making out,and shes noticed her interest in sexual actions so with the fact the whole story is leading to a home on the beach with 2 girls "untill E finds her own place" i think its going to be interesting how the MFF rout with E and D will turn out, im hoping one big happy family :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: instead of a night of regret and game over :coldsweat::coldsweat:

(tho these are depending on your choices through out the game as things do change as most have seen ;))
Or (if you're on the harem route), Elena could be so pissed off by what she saw she could leave and join the circus and bang all the sideshow freaks along the way, like the bearded lady... Hey, it could happen! Right? Right?? :eek:penedeyewink:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol is there really a harrem rout? because my first run through i kinda free balled it and ended getting signs of a massive hormonal meltdown in my future haha

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol is there really a harrem rout? because my first run through i kinda free balled it and ended getting signs of a massive hormonal meltdown in my future haha
Yeah, if you don't reject any of the other women in chapter 1 that pretty much opens up a "harem" route (of sorts) where you're basically a man-whore and screw any chick that comes along. :)

You gotta be careful though and not allow Georgina to masturbate before she goes to work in chapter 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, if you don't reject any of the other women in chapter 1 that pretty much opens up a "harem" route (of sorts) where you're basically a man-whore and screw any chick that comes along. :)
lol thats how it seemed but im guessing things would have to be limited being theres only 2 rubbers unless they supply it or wanna go raw and that didnt really seem like an option with how the story seems to be going but i never went nuts really xD so hard to back stab her after going D rout

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol thats how it seemed but im guessing things would have to be limited being theres only 2 rubbers unless they supply it or wanna go raw and that didnt really seem like an option with how the story seems to be going but i never went nuts really XD so hard to back stab her after going D rout
I played both routes.. D only and harem. There's definitely a different outcome between the two differing routes, but I've discovered a way of getting around it for chapter 1 and 2. :)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I played both routes.. D only and harem. There's definitely a different outcome between the two differing routes, but I've discovered a way of getting around it for chapter 1 and 2. :)
i would assume a lot of sharing points and lots of balanceing to try and keep D "cool" whenever shit hits the fan i cant imagine "hun ive been screwing every woman we meet" going smoothly especially with everyone being the gossiping type with a tree of oh god whats going to cause the fuel fire connecting everyone in some way with eachother, seeing as i wused out do they ever catch someone in the act and such and not just hate you ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i would assume a lot of sharing points and lots of balanceing to try and keep D "cool" whenever shit hits the fan i cant imagine "hun ive been screwing every woman we meet" going smoothly especially with everyone being the gossiping type with a tree of oh god whats going to cause the fuel fire connecting everyone in some way with eachother, seeing as i wused out do they ever catch someone in the act and such and not just hate you ?
Well, I don't want to give any spoilers out if you haven't played chapter 2 just yet, but I will say this much.. you're in for a "big" surprise. And it doesn't matter which route you play. :)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Well, I don't want to give any spoilers out if you haven't played chapter 2 just yet, but I will say this much.. you're in for a "big" surprise. And it doesn't matter which route you play. :)
oh no, i played ch2 i just didnt go all the way with harrem in ch 1 and started over with a D rout and continued over to ch2 tho i guess its MFF rout partially since ive had D and E "experimenting" i guess lol so im hoping the extra attention keeps her cool xD

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
oh no, i played ch2 i just didnt go all the way with harrem in ch 1 and started over with a D rout and continued over to ch2 tho i guess its MFF rout partially since ive had D and E "experimenting" i guess lol so im hoping the extra attention keeps her cool XD
Oh! Well in that case, have you already reached the end of chapter 2 yet? Right now I'm trying to find the post I made several weeks ago where I found the trick to getting a bigger severance package if you're playing the harem route.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
A lot of us feel the exact same way! So you're not alone there! lol
dont suppose you could recommend a game thats finished with great plot and character development as well i could play to tide myself over lol? ive played most of the games in the popular section currently but still semi new to the fourm been more a lurker haha

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
dont suppose you could recommend a game thats finished with great plot and character development as well i could play to tide myself over lol? ive played most of the games in the popular section currently but still semi new to the fourm been more a lurker haha
Well, there is Dreams of Desire. Several people have already said there may be a prequel to that game. But AFAIK, DoD is complete..

Oh, and after some extensive digging (since I didn't save the info on my hard drive), here's the trick to a larger severance package on the "fuck anything that moves" route.. :)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
sadly iv
Well, there is Dreams of Desire. Several people have already said there may be a prequel to that game. But AFAIK, DoD is complete..

Oh, and after some extensive digging (since I didn't save the info on my hard drive), here's the trick to a larger severance package on the "fuck anything that moves" route.. :)

sadly ive already finished Dreams of desires lol and that was...an interesting one with a cliffhanger as well it seemed, leading to a sequel

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The trick to the above spoiler is (if you're playing on the PC) to click the picture of D inside the flower. Aside from the "hidden points" you see, at the bottom it will show you what your relationship with Elena, Georgina and Jennifer are. "Yes" for in a relationship and "No" for not in a relationship. If you're on the D only path, you don't need to do anything since you'll immediately get the bigger severance package anyway.

The one thing that's important to remember from chapter 1 is to not let Georgina masturbate before going to into work to hand in her resignation. Otherwise she won't get the recording of Maria and Martin in the bathroom having sex.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
The trick to the above spoiler is (if you're playing on the PC) to click the picture of D inside the flower. Aside from the "hidden points" you see, at the bottom it will show you what your relationship with Elena, Georgina and Jennifer are. "Yes" for in a relationship and "No" for not in a relationship. If you're on the D only path, you don't need to do anything since you'll immediately get the bigger severance package anyway.

The one thing that's important to remember from chapter 1 is to not let Georgina masturbate before going to into work to hand in her resignation. Otherwise she won't get the recording of Maria and Martin in the bathroom having sex.
yeah i was paying attention to the severance package part in the walkthrough as i went a long as much as i liked the assistant when doing the D only rout she didnt seem keen on sharing so that nixed her then later realized issues with E and had to start all over lol i went back a LOT just going to admit that before i decided to check the walkthrough on some parts xD

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yeah i was paying attention to the severance package part in the walkthrough as i went a long as much as i liked the assistant when doing the D only rout she didnt seem keen on sharing so that nixed her then later realized issues with E and had to start all over lol i went back a LOT just going to admit that before i decided to check the walkthrough on some parts XD
I try not to use the walkthrough unless I get stuck somewhere along the way. Like the pool/bar scene where MC plays Rico as a fiddle and gets his money. lol

I also used it during the carnival scene as well as the Cupid Night.. (me-fucking-ow!!)

Reactions: kajidiablo

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
you can touch D's pic also in my android port
do you think something bad happens, if you do so :rolleyes:
screenshot22062018_022055.jpg

Reactions: fried

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
you can touch D's pic also in my android port
do you think something bad happens, if you do so :rolleyes:
lol I don't play the Android version so I have no idea how the UI is set up compared to the PC version. That's why when anyone asks me directly for help on Android I defer to others that can.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
lol I don't play the Android version so I have no idea how the UI is set up compared to the PC version. That's why when anyone asks me directly for help on Android I defer to others that can.
well, as you can see, basically the same :cool:

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes