Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just wondering.. for those users who are having difficulty being able to see the animations on the PC version, would it be possible to include a link to Microsoft's DirectX runtime in the OP? Or suggesting it in the OP as an option?

Here's the direct link to it if it makes it easier so nobody has to dig for it..

I only bring that up because in the short time that I've been on here I've seen that question come up quite a bit (in this and other threads as well). And after getting a lot of positive feedback for the suggestion I thought it would be great for those who haven't had a chance to play DMD or just starting out in playing it (or any of the other Ren'Py games) be able to enjoy the animations along side the stills.

Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
Quick question, do I need to d/l ch or just ch2. I keep seeing tons of people saying this is the best 'm right now thought I'd take a look really got into the incest side of vn lately.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Quick question, do I need to d/l ch or just ch2. I keep seeing tons of people saying this is the best 'm right now thought I'd take a look really got into the incest side of vn lately.
I would download chapter 1 as well if you haven't played it yet. Gives you a better idea of the full story and gets you multiple choices for multiple paths as well

Reactions: Taka65

Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
I would download chapter 1 as well if you haven't played it yet. Gives you a better idea of the full story and gets you multiple choices for multiple paths as well

The link for Android doesnt work it seems, is pc the only option?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
The link for Android doesnt work it seems, is pc the only option?
both of my ports are online
  • ch1 v14.5
  • ch2 v18
and in you get hints how to transfer your data from ch1 to ch2

Reactions: Taka65

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
If the game ends on day 13, when Lucas comes (and you did not do self-defense at day 11):
Download this file, put it to the game folder. Run and press 3.

Start the game, and when Lucas comes to your house, open console (Shift+O) and type
call lb_day13_apt_selfdefense
So you jumped at the right scene now, profit.

(maybe add this info to first post)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Not only that, but the choices you make in chapter one play an integral part in chapter two.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@armion82 What do you think of these two pics?!? :)

Stunning! Absolutely stunning! :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@armion82 What do you think of these two pics?!? :)

Stunning! Absolutely stunning! :)
No words.You know the only better thing I can think right now is F+D+Elena,something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh,wait we already have something like that:)
I know I'm pervert:) but we can have something like that in 0.19 if you onto harem route of course.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No words.You know the only better thing I can think right now is F+D+Elena,something like this.
Oh,wait we already have something like that:)
I know I'm pervert:) but we can have something like that in 0.19 if you onto harem route of course.
I am in total agreement with a 3-way between those two ladies. Even F+D+Georgina would be a welcome sight in the harem route.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, we'll just have to enjoy Melody until then.

Still wanna see D make a cameo and bang her with a strap-on.

h34d5hot556

Nov 25, 2017
I really hate to be THAT guy.. but I've tried going into 00console.rpy and changing the config.console = False to config.console = True. and it just doesn't work. it gives me this error. can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong? and what to do to enable the console? Please and thank you.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = True    config.console_history_size = 100
                                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Wed Jun 20 20:24:56 2018

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes