Jun 16, 2018
I am having a problem with the sound In-Game on DMD namely there is none. I know it's not my PC audio settings because I'm getting the audio of the Bing tones from the Yes\No screens for Save Delete, Save Overwrite, and Quit Game. And the Music\Sound Volume In-Game Settings is turned all the way up.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I am having a problem with the sound In-Game on DMD namely there is none. I know it's not my PC audio settings because I'm getting the audio of the Bing tones from the Yes\No screens for Save Delete, Save Overwrite, and Quit Game. And the Music\Sound Volume In-Game Settings is turned all the way up.
Don't worry. There is no sound in the game.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
when release next update?
Current estimate is August timeframe for the next update, as the Developer is also working on a parallel game (per their Patreon page) which essentially forces this game development to move at a lower priority and pace. But, they've essentially stated that this game will eventually be completed, so we maintain patience for these stretched-out releases. Or try, at least.

To All:

Given the particular development status of this game, I would suggest someone consider adding "Next Release" information to the OP of this topic; perhaps with a slight bit of context on how it competes with Melody for attention, etc. These questions are asked often enough, it seems.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
For the new people who are just meeting D, hello welcome. And if you would like to join in trying to keep the story going DMD doesn't use a traditional patreon system but uses a "BUY ME A COFFEE" option, please donate as often as you can afford to.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Honestly, I'm not sure if any explanation will do any good, so it's not going to matter what F and D tell Elena. She most likely won't believe it anyway. After what Elena saw, anything they say to try to convince her that nothing took place isn't even going to work. If you're familiar with the "Peanuts" cartoons, all Elena is going to hear is "wah wah wah.."

.19 drops in late August, so when it does, get your popcorn ready! lol
I know that. I wanted to say that how would D and F explain to Elena about there secret relationship. She would ask how could you (D) do it with your father? But As you said we all know Elena, may be she could take advantage of the situation which will open a FFM route. I am not sure how this will effect only Daughter route. Unfortunately We have to wait two months to know the fact. Oh! the wait is killing me.

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Ok now I am hooked again , can't wait for 0.19, perhaps the very first anal try with D?
Oh and please stop the lesbian scenes, it's a time waste, we want more D and F love

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
There should be a THREAD about the REWARDS and how to get them ... :rolleyes:

How to get Rewards between Nudists Beach :O and Let's Take A Break .. :confused:

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
If you scroll to just below the posts on this page, there is a short list of DMD-related mini-threads. Below that short list, you'll see a horizontal list of other discussions including "Dating My Daughter". Click that to get the FULL list of DMD-related mini-threads.
One of those threads is : "Chapter 1 End Game Saves With Rewards".
The rest is up to you.
Thats the save files ... I have seen that before ...
I just want to know how to get some Rewards mentioned before, to play through

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Damn, that cliffhanger was great, exactly what I wanted out of that trip with Elena and D, to end that charade and start building the harem

probably next update won't be very good at sexual content since it will be about elena pissed at D and at MC, maybe she will tell D that she fucks MC as well and throws gasoline at the fire, next update will be heavy on drama, but it will be a necessary step for us to reach the good stuff

Reactions: bolenart

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Damn, that cliffhanger was great, exactly what I wanted out of that trip with Elena and D, to end that charade and start building the harem

probably next update won't be very good at sexual content since it will be about elena pissed at D and at MC, maybe she will tell D that she fucks MC as well and throws gasoline at the fire, next update will be heavy on drama, but it will be a necessary step for us to reach the good stuff
I think on the harem route, Elena might persuade D and F to a 3-way. Though on the D only route, I'm out of ideas. :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think things will set easier at the D route, harem route will be probably something like this: Elena will get jealous of D and pissed at MC, D will be heartbroken at MC and pissed at Elena, and I don't expect things to get solved with Elena being the usual little minx at all, it will require probably a lot of talking between all three characters and it will take a while until they are ready for threesomes.

D route probably will be Elena finding the situation disgusting, will fight D and MC, but will probably understand after a while, maybe she won't even come back to MC's country, instead she will stay and keep fucking that old man, don't know about this cause no way I will leave my little minx behind, screw that, a father must teach his daughter how to share ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think things will set easier at the D route, harem route will be probably something like this: Elena will get jealous of D and pissed at MC, D will be heartbroken at MC and pissed at Elena, and I don't expect things to get solved with Elena being the usual little minx at all, it will require probably a lot of talking between all three characters and it will take a while until they are ready for threesomes.

D route probably will be Elena finding the situation disgusting, will fight D and MC, but will probably understand after a while, maybe she won't even come back to MC's country, instead she will stay and keep fucking that old man, don't know about this cause no way I will leave my little minx behind, screw that, a father must teach his daughter how to share ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
GMTA! :D

I was also considering the possibility that Elena would be pissed off, primarily because (on the harem route), Elena was starting to fall for F big time and even came real close to telling him that she loved him during the bathroom romp. Though, after catching the F and D in bed together, that threw things wayyyy outta whack. So now, jealousy will kick into high gear because Elena would have rather it been her in bed with F instead of D.. Also, remember back in chapter one where she saw F and D french kissing when he dropped her off at their motel? That's when Elena started really becoming suspicious of F and D's relationship. So, I'm thinking one of two things might happen..

1) Elena ends any possible relationship she had with F and possibly tells Rachel about this at some point (odds of this happening are very low ATM).

Or

2) Elena decides to help D and F only if she is allowed to participate in the "fun".

Either way, F and D have a LOT of ass kissing to do with Elena if they're going to continue on. Plus, there was the option of opening up a FFM route at some point (and this is probably the lead up to that)..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Or

3) Elena takes stock of the situation. If she makes a scene and issues threats, she will soon be a discarded character in DMD because F and D will shun her. On the D-only route Elena would become an enemy. (I have to keep reminding the majority of players, presumably Harem-chasers, that the D-only route is the MAIN one at least while D is virgin. There is 0% chance of a 3-some either consensual or via blackmail).
Her best bet would be to quietly slip back to her own bed, and then semi-trick (at this point D is willing to share the F/D relationship secret with Elena) D into telling her what's what. Elena could point out all the favors she has done and is doing (Adam!) for F and D.
At the least, Elena wants to live with F and D in future. A threesome seems like a good scenario for her but there are other possibilities as well.
Right. She's been practically begging F to allow her to talk about their relationship and he's told her "no". This might be the one time that they have no choice but to start talking about it.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Elena will never be an enemy of D, no chance of that happening, especially at D route, she has no relationship with MC, if she had a reason to antagonize D it would be on the harem route

There is no way she will tell rachel either, at most she could slip the information unintentionally. To me there are only two ways this will play out, or there will be drama as I said until they reach a consensus, or Elena will keep that to herself and use it against the MC or D at some point, but I don't see her blackmailing either one of them, at D route her main interest will be D well being and she might antagonize MC a bit, but that's all

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes