Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Maybe we could focus on the question "why did D so strongly want to tell Elena about the true nature of her relationship with F?" Most obvious answer, of course, is that Elena is her best friend and that she simply wants to tell her best friends about crucial elements of her love life.
I think for a couple of reasons.

1) Because her and Elena are close friends, almost like family. She would hope that Elena would be happy for her and support her. Any true friend would want you to be happy about your decision. (major reason)

2) She has no other female she can turn to. (minor reason)

But maybe a second answer deserves deliberation here. As D is getting more and more corrupted (she knows very well that having mutual masturbation activities with your Dad is not what people would consider innocent) she might get interested in sharing the thrill of the sexual activity with her best friend. Didn't we notice, in the last few scenes showering with Elena, that D was surprised by the feelings that it generated in her?
That we did, and I'm thinking it's because of that close bond they share. Though Elena isn't really thinking about that aspect. She just wants to "try" D now that Elena has experienced a little girl-girl play with Jennifer. I think that was just a little experiment and is wanting more.

So I think that the story so far has been preparing us for the possibility that D is gradually opening up for a threesome. That doesn't mean it has to be developed in the very next update. Especially in the D-only route, even the father will need some time to adapt to the idea. (He was so careful to reject Elena up till now, to protect that D is his priority.)
I guess 0.19 will be about this mindchanging process.
Yeah, F was careful at first about hiding his feelings for D because he didn't want to be seen as a disgusting pervert. But I think what helped push him along in not holding back as much was his encounter with Graham and Olivia. Even though those two weren't "open" about it or flaunted their relationship in front of everybody (well, except for Olivia. She kinda screwed up by talking to someone about her and her F's relationship when Graham was home sick with a cold which upset Graham a little).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One very interesting angle. Say that Elena decides to bide her time about the F/D, asleep nude together in bed, scene. Hopefully, she's quick enough to take a pic on her phone.
I wouldn't put it past Elena to do that. Sneak out as quietly as she can without waking F and D up and take a pic as either evidence or leverage.

Elena steers D into a convo. D mentions the F/D relationship but is short on details. Elena hands D her phone with the pic. D says "it's a lot of things, but NOT sex". Elena naturally wants further proof. E comes up with the plan to do a gyno observation/inspection of D. It is determined that D is still virgin and she LIKES E's hands on/in her. Even I, who have had D reject E's shower-time advances, twice, wouldn't object to D accepting E as a lover in return for all E's help and devotion.
That would be the sneaky, underhanded way for Elena to fool around with D. That's another part of Elena that I think we've come to expect. I can see that happening. "Ok, PROVE you two didn't have sex!"

Elena, via Adam, becomes the character who interacts with all the characters who are blocking the F/D beach home. She becomes ultra important, which eventually leads to all the extreme fetishes.
And further opening the FFM route. Yep, that's also a good possibility, too. The good doctor could give her some tips on how to tell if a woman lost her virginity.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm just downloading the game and i have a little question ? It is possible to change the daughter to "step-daughter" ? like a patch or something i don't know. I'm not into incest. Thx everybody
Try asking here

There should be a modder or two that might be able to help you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho how many times did you play through this game? :)
Oh, man.. I've lost count. lol But I didn't keep any of those saves. The two I have currently are the D only route and the harem route. And with each one I let Elena help in corrupting D. The next one I do I'm not going to allow Elena to help. I'll bet that should be interesting. :)

You know what? I think maybe I'll play both routes and not allow Elena to help. It won't make much difference in .18 I'm sure, but in later updates it might.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think for a couple of reasons.

1) Because her and Elena are close friends, almost like family. She would hope that Elena would be happy for her and support her. Any true friend would want you to be happy about your decision. (major reason)

2) She has no other female she can turn to. (minor reason)
That we did, and I'm thinking it's because of that close bond they share. Though Elena isn't really thinking about that aspect. She just wants to "try" D now that Elena has experienced a little girl-girl play with Jennifer. I think that was just a little experiment and is wanting more.

If you saw the last update of Babysitter,then you know things can go not the way we want.Jessica surely don't like the uncle/niece relationship(hopefully we can change that in the future),not to mention she obviously in love with Christine.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've not played Babysitter yet. Is that just as good as DMD et al?
It depends if you like uncle/niece relationship.Also if you not into that you can push the niece toward other mans.
You should play it.Probably until the end of the month we will get 0.13 that can bring the ultimate thing.But my bet is because of damn Patreon he will need to delay some content for 0.14/and we can guess sex with Christine will be there.
And you must try Life with Mary.0.20 is just out.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It depends if you like uncle/niece relationship.Also if you not into that you can push the niece toward other mans.
You should play it.Probably until the end of the month we will get 0.13 that can bring the ultimate thing.But my bet is because of damn Patreon he will need to delay some content for 0.14/and we can guess sex with Christine will be there.
And you must try Life with Mary.0.20 is just out.
There was a similar game that I played where there was an uncle/niece relationship going on, but I don't remember what game that was (I have a lot of AVNs on my hard drive.. lol) off hand. That'll give me something to do while waiting for Melody and DMD to come out. :)

*EDIT*

It was Dual Family that I'm thinking of.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Elena being prominent in .19 is kind of a given.
I doubt the writers will have them go to a doctor to test D. But I also doubt it will be hard for D to convince her friend D and F are not in a full on sexual relationship.
The snag in second guessing Elena for me is dependent on whether or not F has been banging her like and old screen door.
If F rejected Elena then she might be more inclined to help, but if the two of them are in a sexual relationship then I can see Elena being super pissed at F. She'll have to feel like she's his sex-therapy doll. I doubt she'll be as pissed at D once she realizes her best friend didn't know she was fucking F. That and its obvious Elena really wants to fuck D herself.
I wonder how D will take the news F has been fucking her bestie? That may be the real storm ahead, or will that be the push to full sex? D already decided she needs to be in a mature relationship with her dad, so will finding out F has been nailing Elena make D believe its her fault for not putting out and then she'll move to a full sexual relationship with F?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One quick thought wouldn't it be an interesting twist if after D and Elena have full on lesbian sex that D likes it better and is more comfortable with girl-on-girl action then her friend and then actually becomes the sexual aggressor.
Maybe D seduces Vicky and they have a fling.

At this point I would be OK with a D the kinky pervert game spin-off after DMD is done (if we all live that long with only 4 update a year).

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How far is this game into its development? Does it has plenty of content that justify begin to play now or should I wait a little more?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How far is this game into its development? Does it has plenty of content that justify begin to play now or should I wait a little more?
I highly recommend DMD. There's a lot of twists and turns and even surprising plot twists that make this game really enjoyable. If you've not played this game before, it's very time consuming if you're reading the dialogue. Easily over 2 hours of game play. Unless you skip through the text, but then you'd miss a lot of action.

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I highly recommend DMD. There's a lot of twists and turns and even surprising plot twists that make this game really enjoyable. If you've not played this game before, it's very time consuming if you're reading the dialogue. Easily over 2 hours of game play. Unless you skip through the text, but then you'd miss a lot of action.
I love going through the entire story time and again to unlock and see everything. But you know, it's better when there's a nice amount of stuuf to do, not just doing the same three thing over and over.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I love going through the entire story time and again to unlock and see everything. But you know, it's better when there's a nice amount of stuuf to do, not just doing the same three thing over and over.
That's one of the great things about this game.. there's not a lot of repetitive stuff you see over and over. I was hooked from the moment I first played DMD when it was still on Patreon.

I blame D for that though. lol

Reactions: Muramasa0

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
That's one of the great things about this game.. there's not a lot of repetitive stuff you see over and over. I was hooked from the moment I first played DMD when it was still on Patreon.

I blame D for that though. lol
I think I'll try it. Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes