Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Seriously... you don't lock the door?
Are you talking about the train toilet stall door - or the hotel inter-room door? It’s like Father-like-Daughter. (Or perhaps like Elena-like-Daughter).

Elena meant to leave the toilet stall door unlocked for F ... though why she had the patience to wait for him after he took so long for a D blowjob (maybe it wasn’t that long as F May have been on a hair trigger. Weird that F and Elena then get part naked in the stall and then think to lock the door unless you explain F was a little lust addled and didn’t think of it right away. (Elena, btw, does not seem horribly concerned about getting caught.)

At the hotel - D and Elena go back to their room and, perhaps, lock the shared door on their side. Understandably horn dog F would not lock his side of the door. However, when D comes to the room and does not lock the door on her side it could be two reasons: D is like her Father or is like Elena; she’s lust addled or is not concerned about getting caught.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nothing happens in DMD until it actually happens. Even then, it can be changed or totally erased.
Think what's happened since DMD was banned from Patreon (I want to leave out switching to 14.5 and 16.5 resulting in a new save system since this project seems to have been mainly done before the ban). I believe long-term Patreon funding for future projects is the key but other factors are also in play. Outsiders--all non-dev-teamers, for sure--can't know how important these factors are. But DMD 0.1-0.16 is like DMD v.1 and DMD 0.17 and 0.18 is DMD v.2. Very confusing for speculators!
Yes, all extreme fetishes--even dogs--are now "in play". The main question is : will there be a Chapter 3?
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” -Dr.Seuss
There is bigger chance for DmD ch.3 than DS finishing BB,or to see the ending of Malise and the Machine:)

Reactions: rmma621 and wrx21

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
It's weird that they were making two games but they are already struggling to finish just one game if the Patreon Purge didn't happen pretty sure that DmD will get a lot of funding and maybe they can finish chapter 2 then announce that they are making a new game called Melody.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I don't get it why so many people complain the update is too short.I don't feel it that way.
I agree. I found this chapter very good and filled with everything I have come to expect from the game. To have split time between two games and still have this level of quality between the two, shows the focus that Mr. Dots team has. The only thing I see missing is a sheen of saliva on the cock during oral sex, like the oily look on daughter's ass during the massage scene. Cum shots need some work as well. Bravo Mr. Dots.

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone got a v15 save so that i can buy the membership at the photo studio ? i can't open the console to make this fix

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's weird that they were making two games but they are already struggling to finish just one game if the Patreon Purge didn't happen pretty sure that DmD will get a lot of funding and maybe they can finish chapter 2 then announce that they are making a new game called Melody.
You know it's such a bad luck.Maybe if Patreon strikes may not january we now will play DmD 0.21 and waiting for BB 0.17/actualy for this one not sure,DS make it clear he just use Patreon as excuse to drop the game/.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
I think the complain are from the scene being the same since a year

You can fuck elena since day 3 , wich is nearly 1,5 year ago

Same for D who can only give you a blowjob wich happened also 8/9 month ago

Yea the scenes are new but its the same position , same dialogue , same thing over again and again

I dont complain because i kinda liked the update , but don't say you can't understand people being negative abotu the update because its understandable from their point

Game is moving really slowly and in 1 year of dev we haven't moved much in terms of "new" scenes with elena and D

Mac3

Sep 26, 2017
For me ch18 was short. Would of love the cliffhanger ending to show tip of F penis into D vagina that occurred during their sleep. Sort of like during the night F became hard and penis just naturally found the spot. D wakes up and finds tip of F penis penetrated her vagina and close scene. The End. Hard dicks for two months.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think the complain are from the scene being the same since a year

You can fuck elena since day 3 , wich is nearly 1,5 year ago

Same for D who can only give you a blowjob wich happened also 8/9 month ago

Yea the scenes are new but its the same position , same dialogue , same thing over again and again

I dont complain because i kinda liked the update , but don't say you can't understand people being negative abotu the update because its understandable from their point

Game is moving really slowly and in 1 year of dev we haven't moved much in terms of "new" scenes with elena and D
Which version you have that F can fuck Elena on day 3?There is no such thing.Not to mention he meet Jennifer/day 3/ before Elena.And sex with Elena is on day 11 but only if you play DmD 0.14/7 months ago/.In DmD 0.11 there is no sex with Elena.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Just started ch2 0.18 and three new saves in, I can't make new saves, only overwrite old saves.

Edit: After a restart, I was able to make three more saves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Good update, was a little worried the team would slam it into 6th gear just to get DMD over with but it felt like a normal update. Got to fuck my girl Elena again and sex with ̶D̶ Sammy (that's her name fite me) is just around the corner.

Man the build up to unbridled degeneracy in this gets me like no other, it's like I've been edging for a year and the built up tension is about to fucking explode!

Reactions: bolenart

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The long wait is shown in the story line, because it is deep and can go on for a while - I reckon. The scenes are well thought out and the renders are superb (except for the cum part). The shortness is something to be expected with only a few weeks development time, but he gives us enough to ask for more without doing a rage quit each time.

@Jeff Steel I have a question: my daughter advanced with Elena back in the day (When Elena saw them kissing for the first time) - but somehow that has all been forgotten? She played with her in the shower and on the bed creating a connection (and sharing route for a threesome). The current update has a shower scene that has some of it, but it doesn't feel connected whatsoever. In fact; since that day there hasn't been a single reference or scene that adds up to to it. Did you script guys forgot that it happened? I would be so awesome if Elena would wake up the daughter with a kiss and D would make nothing out of it, because she already did so much more with her to begin with. These small things break immersion for me.
I hear you as I’ve been hypersensitive to it as well. Out of that arise two things which I’m pushing to remedy Some way or another - and have a Hercule Poirot epiphany in v19.

(1) Elena as D’s best friend and with the most corrupt mind of the VN should have realized what was going on with F/D way earlier. I’d like to see some self-chastising on her part on this one.

(2) As for the time between the first shower scene and the second - and the lack of resonance of familiarity the first shower scene and masturbation scene with Elena, I agree. — Arguably, Elena with her sexual escapades with almost anything that moves, Elena did not dwell on those moments or has since gotten distracted. (Unlike the Dog from “Up”, Elena cries out “ball” in the plural form.) — D on the other had, does carry a level of obliviousness with her, and with Elena, she is incredibly forgiving of Elena’s sexual comments and advances. Elena has been massaging D’s breasts since, like, forever. [back in the hotel room at F’s hometown; in the hospital room]. — However, that time has passed and the Rubicon has been crossed. IMO, everything between Elena and D from her on is invested with sexual innuendo (especially during the “holiday weekend”), at least for Elena.

Even in the D only route, imo this next release will be very much about Elena.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
I personally think it was a great update, good job MrDots :) at least we know he didn't abandoned this project and pretty damn sure he will finish it, not like someone else we all know, and I'm not mentioning any names here ;) I really like what he does, great stories and great models equals great games ;)
Same all here, so I won't take it long. +100.

With best regards.

Pigeonandy

Jul 3, 2017
I'd like to support DmD, but I dont want to support Melody. ._.

At least I'm glad this wasn't a quick "try to finish up this Game ASAP" Episode so he can focus on Melody.
You can do this at his website and use the platform "buy me a coffee" I like this option because it shows him we want to support for DmD over Melody and doesn't give patreon any money.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Locking the door is Plan B. Having D return to her shared room promptly is Plan A. But searching out banana peels to step on--Plan C--is the DMD way.
It was hinted at during the last two Versions pretty often that Elena is not completely retarded and knows something is going on. It was just a matter of time and the Plan was solid, D was just too exhausted after all these Orgasms to get back into their room. :p

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes