T

tomhiddle

I'm curious, if you're in a relationship with Georgina will the game tell you when you ran out of money (like the walkthrough said)?

I'm doing a pure daughter route for my first time.
Not as far as I know in general, but yes in certain situations when you come to Cassandra's photography studio.

Will there be anymore development with Cassandra?
Probably in the 2-3 updates from now as her studio is from what I tell meant to be a hotspot of another photography session.

OmegaRidley

Feb 27, 2018
I'd put down a lot of money and wager to say most people play this for the story.

To me, these kind of games do not work without good story precisely because they are games - for FPSs no story if action is cool is fine for a lot of reasons, cba mentioning them now, but just sex sex sex in games without story is pointless.

This update for me was best one so far and a cliff hanger was expected, but nevertheless awesome - especially if you're on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
route also.

And for people asking to see both ending if you're pursuing
route, you need to set everything to No in Options

Otherwise if you do it later in the game, it won't start the D only scene.

Great job with this update to whole team.
Yes, i play this and Melody mostly because of the story. I started my adult games experience with "Legend of Crystal vG" then i came across "Two Sides" and now i play a loot of games, but my favorites are still MrDots games and "Two Sides" because they have intriguing stories to tell.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Jun 20, 2017
My problem with the current frequency of updates is that DMD became an on-off-relationship. Like a friend from the youth that you see once a year, telling each other how awesome things were in the common past and what more or less intersting stuff happend since we've met the last time. Then parting ways knowing we'll see again maybe in a year or two or never.

Still, I remember why DMD was and is my favourite game ... but mostly it is now for the memory of how much it impressed me in the past ... it seems it stays my #1 game because of nostalgia.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining because I want to show I'm angry with MrD (I understand why he was forced to make that choices with resources). It's just sad to recognize there's now another thing that brought me a lot of joy in the past, won't be able to do this anymore. And different from other things of this category, this time it's not because the product gets worse. It's just not available anymore with a bearable latency. :FeelsBadMan:

But there's one thing I remember from my youth. Wise words of Launchpad McQuack:
Nailed it. This game is probably really enjoyable in 2 or 3 years, when it is fully released and you can play it through in your own pace. Pacing is so, so important in storytelling and having breaks of ~3 months is at least not working for me anymore. After playing this update I sadly really noticed, that all the connection to the characters was lost and all buildup (hehe) was gone. I think I will not play this game anymore and maybe come back in a few years to see if it is finished and play again from the beginning.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Great update, it seems like DMD sure benefits from the improvements they managed for Melody.

And damn, that
sure was one of the hottest things they've ever put in.

Looking forward to the next part, August isn't that far away.

hillus

Mar 27, 2018
Thanks for the great update...... waiting for v19 will be hard.
Borderlands 2 + The Witcher 3 + S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Lost Alpha. It made waiting easier for me :)

Really hoping Elena will tease it, start calling MC 'Daddy' during sex etc :D
:heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes:

I'm already so bored for teasing part. We need to see have sex of F and D. The developer has been delaying that for a long time.
If someone would export DMD characters to the TK17, it would be no problem to create own sex scene with any DMD girls, from anyone's point of view ;) while waiting for the "official" sex scene. I saw many characters and rooms exported from Daz do TK17. But I can't find anything releated to DMD :( The Garden is my main source, and there are very strict rules about models that look too young, that means no Elena and Jennifer there, I don't know about D, Giorgina etc. I tried to do Elena, but it's hard to do petite models, and I want to keep attention to the details. But I'm not giving up tho. I have over 4000 poses in TK17 :extremelyhappy: I need to check them out with Elena & D! :closedeyesmile:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I personally think it was a great update, good job MrDots :) at least we know he didn't abandoned this project and pretty damn sure he will finish it, not like someone else we all know, and I'm not mentioning any names here ;) I really like what he does, great stories and great models equals great games ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
not yet :( i think @armion82 was gonna do it but he had to go sleep.

reading through the last few posts and of course there’s been spoilers but sad that i’m missing out.

6 more days before i fly back to the states to play so some images and screens would be great! :FeelsGoodMan:
Hey I'm back.Awesome tournament of Soul Calibur 2.Like I expected Taki,Seung Mina,Xianghua and the sisters Sophitia/Cassandra are the key to victory:)
I don't get it why so many people complain the update is too short.I don't feel it that way.BTW need to warn you I'm on Harem route so I can post screenshots only from that path.I expect screenshot will be better to post than simple pictures:)BTW I won't post images from the evening in dad's room.I will let you enjoy it.Normal ending on harem route and 69 on D only.BTW HUGE SPOILERS-DMD 0.18 SCREENSHOTS

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
I don't know why people are so damn impatient, especially since most of us are playing this game FOR FREE.

I just play the update when it comes out, fap, and then move on until the next update comes out.

Hell, I didn't even know it was out today and I just happened to stumble upon it. "Oh, what a nice surprise!"

I don't mind waiting at all, and I love this game.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes