jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I am dowloading the last update ¿how much playable time does it have? If is less than an hour I will take it slow.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I am dowloading the last update ¿how much playable time does it have? If is less than an hour I will take it slow.
For me, it was almost 150 minutes... Tried all possible opinions and read all dialogues, no skipping of unseen ones...

You can do it in 10 minutes "click click click done" or enjoy the show and the time will be much longer..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I saw the cliffhanger coming a mile away it was the only plausible outcome for the weekend as you know they were going to get caught. Not sure on the daughter only route but I think on the Daughter/Elena Route if you didn't stop Elena in the shower is that she's not going to be mad but happy and now she'll be able to have threesomes with the MC and D and she'll also no longer have to sneak around behind D's back anymore and will be able to fuck the MC whenever.

Maybe later there will be a Elena D Cassandra Margo MC party.

For ones trying to see specific scenes that are different from what route you are on. You must use unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files so that you can unlock the game dev console screen.

Say if you want to see the Adam scene save the game just before D leaves the car and then hit shift + D then click variables and scroll through the day codes till you see the one for the cafe where you rejected/didn't reject her.

Look at the line and then hit shift + O and type in the line and instead of False change it to True and then hit enter. If you did it correctly the scene will happen like you rejected Elena if not check and see where you messed up at.

Jennifer rejection happens on day0 not sure on Georgina as I rejected her you'll have to search for the one for Cassandra not sure if that's all of them or not.

Reactions: josefwest

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
do you support this game financially?
I used to be a $20 patron for many many months. I am not anymore. Is it okay if I give my opinion or are current subs only allowed to give their opinions in this thread? I am just a little confused about whose opinions are allowed in the thread and whose are not. Since you seem to be a current subscriber and your opinion appears to hold more weight than others, I hope you can clear up my confusion.

Reactions: Parnso

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I used to be a $20 patron for many many months. I am not anymore. Is it okay if I give my opinion or are current subs only allowed to give their opinions in this thread? I am just a little confused about whose opinions are allowed in the thread and whose are not. Since you seem to be a current subscriber and your opinion appears to hold more weight than others, I hope you can clear up my confusion.
i was just reacting to what it looked like troll comment from someone who just came here not to discuss the game but to lamely bash the update

and please don't portray me as some entitled brat who thinks my own opinions have higher value than everyone's other and who want's to dictate who can comment here and who cannot,why wouldn't be ok for you to give your opinion if you're not patron? there is lots of people here who are not patrons but they are voicing up their opinions,thoughts and criticism in a way that you can have normal conversation and discussion about the game,even if they dislike or find something annoying about the game. i doubt i'll ever see comments like the guy i quoted from virtuvoid,atlas,armion or even from you since it appears to me that you're putting more efforts into discussing certain topics than the guy from my qoute...

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Huge cliffhanger at the end,I yesterday played only pure D route and i can't imagine what will happen next. I thought first sex could happen in v0.19 but that will all depend on how will Elena react to what she saw. I hope she'll keep silent because things just started to get hot and we don't need second thoughts from D/F now.
Like a three-way. Elena wants to fuck D, MC wants to fuck D, and now Elena has leverage. She'll push for a three-way.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Judging by this update, regrettably not. DMD fans are now left clutching at straws. Something along the lines you mentioned, less time on Melody and more time spent on DMD by the dev-team, would have been a sweet outcome for DMD-lovers.
The saddest people should be D-only because of certain "progressions" in 0.18. Everybody else should be joyful. For harems and beasts, that were looking very iffy pre-0.18, now appear very likely and sooner than anyone forecast.
Hey we know for a long time that something big will happen in 0.20 under certain circumnstances.Not sure which of the writer said it.But we speculate that will be sex with D on harem route or at least on Elena+F and Elena+D path.
And beasts you mean that joke about the dog?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
For me, it was almost 150 minutes... Tried all possible opinions and read all dialogues, no skipping of unseen ones...

You can do it in 10 minutes "click click click done" or enjoy the show and the time will be much longer..
Thanks. I'm not one of those who just plays for the show, I'm much more of "enjoying the plot" kind of player. For instance the first chapter took me like 7-8 playable hours. So maybe this one has one and a half hour for me.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes