• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Daddy is gonna get his first handjob!
as much as I would love that to happen; it seems unlikely with the slow burn theme of the game to happen until v0.12 at the earliest. he just got her topless after 9 dates and only got to lick her nipple once. still pretty tame but yet again a long wait to find out. I hope I am wrong and you are right :)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yes it does, I went into this game like "yeah,gonna corrupt my daughter" then it changed to assholes need to step up off my little girl.
It's crazy how you go into it with that mindset at first and then you basically become this guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my date's dad was a biker, called me out to the garage pulls out a shotgun and says if I hurt his little girl he is gonna fuck me up. He pulled a knife that was longer than my arm later that night too, good times.
as much as I would love that to happen; it seems unlikely with the slow burn theme of the game to happen until v0.12 at the earliest. he just got her topless after 9 dates and only got to lick her nipple once. still pretty tame but yet again a long wait to find out. I hope I am wrong and you are right :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2016
AdoringFan brings up a good point. The vacation has been a huge influence on the daughter, partially because of how much exposure to the MC she's gotten out of it, but also because of the varying corruption factors. I see the female side characters in this game to be mostly there to serve as influences and tangential sex scenes. Elena shows the daughter how to be a little more slutty, Georgina provides a sexy role model for the daughter to aspire to become, Olivia demonstrates how one can be a sexual woman even when her father is near her, and Koko helps her gain a little more confidence in herself.

As the relationship with the dad grows, these girls will be there to push the daughter towards him (as well as trying to get in on some of the action themselves).

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Also have established the daughter has seen and felt(through clothing) the father's erection several times now.

I don't think there will be a full on HJ, but at the very least she will be grabbing it. Linda like the nipple lick at the end of 0.9

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I think this game deserve all attention that it received.
I agree

I was not going to play the game "looked kinda... not quite my style of game" then I played it and could not stop until I got to the end with the sign "have to wait for update" the game is just amazing and the characters are fantastic each with so much detail and "have to say I hope in future versions... I get to really hurt or kill the lucus character I really really dislike him"

Kudos to the complete Dev team well made and though out game and graphics.

Imskel

P.S. I do hope the team does get to read this post.

Reactions: silicone knight

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I agree

I was not going to play the game "looked kinda... not quite my style of game" then I played it and could not stop until I got to the end with the sign "have to wait for update" the game is just amazing and the characters are fantastic each with so much detail and "have to say I hope in future versions... I get to really hurt or kill the lucus character I really really dislike him"

Kudos to the complete Dev team well made and though out game and graphics.

Imskel

P.S. I do hope the team does get to read this post.
Hi, I'm one the game's scriptwriters - I conceived and wrote most of the massage scenes, the whole Cupid Night and the nudist beach scenario (plus some minor dialogues here and there); I wished to thank you (and everybody else on this board) for your kind words. Next update will feature a revised nipple licking scene (I didn't really like the whole "let's pretend I'm your son" idea), plus MANY other things. Time allowing, it will be the biggest update so far. I'm revealing these things here so you can be sure I'm part of the team. ^^ Keep supporting us and spreading the word!

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
a long 3 weeks left until the release of v0.10.

after releasing v0.08 to the public and for non patreons, one of the writers for the game indicated that he thinks the new update will be the best one to date but left it vague after that so as to not spoil. looking forward to it!
In other words, he's either:
  • He's going to finger his daughter
  • He's going to go down on his daughter
  • He's going to get a handjob from his daughter
  • He's going to get a blowjob from his daughter
  • He's going to fuck his daughter
Any of those results would be cause for celebration on my part, not to mention a weekend of fapping.

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I think getting her fully naked at next corruption level and offering to do a handjob at next version would be very welcome! and yes celebration and a weekend of fapping indeed lol

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hi, I'm one the game's scriptwriters - I conceived and wrote most of the massage scenes, the whole Cupid Night and the nudist beach scenario (plus some minor dialogues here and there); I wished to thank you (and everybody else on this board) for your kind words. Next update will feature a revised nipple licking scene (I didn't really like the whole "let's pretend I'm your son" idea), plus MANY other things. Time allowing, it will be the biggest update so far. I'm revealing these things here so you can be sure I'm part of the team. ^^ Keep supporting us and spreading the word!
Keep up the good work! I also didn't think this would quite be my cup of tea but I love it. I can't wait, well I have to, for more :)

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I have to agree with you... I am not into being a baby either, but I am looking forward to seeing where the story goes.

Also thanks for responding to my post and would like to say keep up the great work.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
In other words, he's either:
  • He's going to finger his daughter
  • He's going to go down on his daughter NOPE
  • He's going to get a handjob from his daughter
  • He's going to get a blowjob from his daughter NOPE
  • He's going to fuck his daughter NOPE
Any of those results would be cause for celebration on my part, not to mention a weekend of fapping.
those are not happening

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I admit I fell in "love" with this game. I like the pacing of the corruption/progression/choices of story.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I think getting her fully naked at next corruption level and offering to do a handjob at next version would be very welcome! and yes celebration and a weekend of fapping indeed lol
True, there is still showering, sleeping, touching, and a general cense of getting comfortable being naked together.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
''handjob next version'' this guy basically wants more blue balling.

I admit I fell in "love" with this game. I like the corruption/progression/choices of story.
''i like the corruption/progression/choices'' there isn't anything like that in the game. it's either game over or proceeding in the story.

Antoninus_

May 23, 2017
That's a good game for sure. Need more interactions imao, but that's ok. Anyway, the biggest difficulty with this game is waiting 1 month for another update.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017

''i like the corruption/progression/choices'' there isn't anything like that in the game. it's either game over or proceeding in the story.
I should of put the pacing of ...etc. It's not all at once and it doesn't feel slow.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017

we can certainly speculate but yes given the last 9 versions there will inevitably be more blue balling for another few versions. I like what Leopold said about what's likely to happen and some kind of sitcom-comedic situation where D accidentally touches his cock seems more plausible.

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Great, good to know i am not the only one, feeling that the role-playing son thingy is out of place and somewhat weird given the context.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes