• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm thinking Dad's got to have a wet dream any night now. And/or, he's going to have so much pent-up spunk that he's going to have to jack-off one night, and since the bathroom doesn't have a door and they feel pretty comfortable with nudity, she could come hurrying into the bathroom, only to catch Dad shooting his wad in the shower or on the toilet.

Once either of those happen, I figure Dad is going to have to come at least partially clean about him being a normal, heterosexual man and her arousing him, and that'll give her a lot to think about (she's already expressed a sexual interest briefly to herself), and then all she has to do is say, "Dad, since you are teaching me how to be a good girlfriend and you've admitted to being aroused by me, do you think you could teach me a few things about petting/sex?"

And then it's off to the races.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I heard there is a v0.0.9 Fixed 2 out there. It solves some bugfixes and will give you +10LP when you lick your daughter's nipple at the end

seden

Aug 22, 2016
@oldje : nice, if time allow, it could allow for the creation of an alternate path(s), be it trough hypnosis or heavier authority (same locations, edited dialogues + end, if an edited version (ie : uncompressed) is incoming, it should be quite an option.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I don't want to cheat, but is there a place to get a tad bit of help with the couples night at the fancy restaurant ?

Imskel

sansusername

May 4, 2017
I don't want to cheat, but is there a place to get a tad bit of help with the couples night at the fancy restaurant ?

Imskel
there is a walkthrough that comes with the file when you download the newest version from the links others have provided.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
next question, are the CG pictures on the 1st post needed or are they just to look at too see all of the artwork in the game ?

Thanks
Imskel

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I replayed the whole game again and i used the walkthrough just like i did before as well. I know that the developer changed certain things. I just wanna know for sure though that the changes will also affect Friendship Points & Love Points as well as some scenes. Since i'm missing a few FP & LP from my current playthrough.
From my previous play i noticed
-that the scene where Elena can give handjob to dad is completely gone.
-can't kiss and grab daughters boob while choosing black dress. Since you don't get this option you will not get any LP or FP.

I'm wondering if i should just keep my old saves since i have a point or 2 more FP & LP. What do you guys think?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
next question, are the CG pictures on the 1st post needed or are they just to look at too see all of the artwork in the game ?

Thanks
Imskel
They are not needed

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
a long 3 weeks left until the release of v0.10.

after releasing v0.08 to the public and for non patreons, one of the writers for the game indicated that he thinks the new update will be the best one to date but left it vague after that so as to not spoil. looking forward to it!

Reactions: sansusername
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes