XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
According to you, what is the D's master plan ?

Anyway, I've been starting over the fixed version and I feel that D is going to propose to F to sleep without panties because she is always sorry for him, getting all these boners, and "it" is obviously restrained in panties.
So he will agree and on the next morning, well, a lot of things could happen, from D or from F.

SRJ

May 2, 2017
With regard to the Harley Quinn outfit, there are many many people who don't have a clue about the character, or the relationship with Joker, but they just like the outfit, as its pretty easy to do for cosplaying and lots of male fans love girls dressed like that. Its totally conceivable that shes just trying out her idea of Harley Quinn, which would also be realistic with her having the wrong tshirt slogan too.

Or it could just be a crap outfit by an artist who hasnt got a clue either.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
With regard to the Harley Quinn outfit, there are many many people who don't have a clue about the character, or the relationship with Joker, but they just like the outfit, as its pretty easy to do for cosplaying and lots of male fans love girls dressed like that. Its totally conceivable that shes just trying out her idea of Harley Quinn, which would also be realistic with her having the wrong tshirt slogan too.

Or it could just be a crap outfit by an artist who hasnt got a clue either.
except that it is obviously slutty in a way that the daughter would never do in public as a cosplay hobby. I would totally believe she is no nerd that likes batman, even the animated series. But I still find it hard to believe that she would do slutty camwhore level cosplay when she is as prudish as she is around her friends and family and shy in public.

SRJ

May 2, 2017
except that it is obviously slutty in a way that the daughter would never do in public as a cosplay hobby. I would totally believe she is no nerd that likes batman, even the animated series. But I still find it hard to believe that she would do slutty camwhore level cosplay when she is as prudish as she is around her friends and family and shy in public.
But there are many many people who dress up for their partners in the bedroom. She doesnt need to do cosplay, or know much about the character, if shes just doing her take on the character as a surprise, using the resources she has on hand, or from her friends.

Edgar Roman

May 21, 2017
Any recommendations of other visual novels/games like this one out there? I am thoroughly enjoying this story.
$ not an issue.

Duude

May 24, 2017
Fixed the problem for some reason renpy couldn't figure out a large archive.rpa but here you go:

fixed version of the apk
Same issue still happing for me, sadly. I appreciate all the work you're doing thou.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Can you give an idea on what the mods is? Or is it just a version of the developer console?
I can release a version uncompressed where the whole script / dialogue are avalaible to edition.
Then, i can make game "simplier" by removing the penalties / game over, adding some loops for people getting whole content, dress / bikini switches, and event integrate the walk into the game, by adding an * on good answer.
I can compress the image to have a faster loading / lesser space consuming game (like for android edition)

Reactions: seden

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Fixed the problem for some reason renpy couldn't figure out a large archive.rpa but here you go:

fixed version of the apk
Uncompress the archive.rpa, game load so faster then, and are less memory consuming
You can merge extra and extract it too, to get a full game directory uncompressed

Last edited:
Reactions: gue5t

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Same issue still happing for me, sadly. I appreciate all the work you're doing thou.
Uninstall the first apk completely than try again should work.

Uncompress the archive.rpa, game load so faster then, and are less memory consuming
You can merge extra and extract it too, to get a full game directory uncompressed
Yeah that's what i did after some testing ren'py apks can only handel around 500mb rpa's max

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I'll release the game uncompressed and "full" (with walk and extras), then modding. But not right now as i'm in a long week end (until monday) and a very poor connection at home (like 1.2mbps in upload) so it'll take ages.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes