dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
i tried both routes and the error seems to be fixed with the disappearing and reappearing top. perhaps try an earlier save? I used a save from Day 7 and Day 8 to test and the fixed version works okay for me.
No, I can't confirm any bugfix due to the white bikini series, not even with my first savegames. I'm sorry! This is what I got to see on Day 9 at the nudist beach:

F: (God... What a view...) D goes topless
D: "Oh my god, oh my god!" wearing white top again
D: "Oh Daddy yes, that would be so perfect" (topless)
D: "I'm so afraid I would start stuttering and she'd get angry with me!" (white top)
D: "Oh Daddy please, pleeeeeeease!" (topless )

On my way, I've found a (new?) bug on Day 8 within the Pool game. The label of Ball no. 9 seems to be back-to-front yet.

Ibib

Aug 5, 2016
Is it actually possible to win the concert tickets? I followed the guide and didn't get it but got everything else. I'm thinking it might just be because I'm using an old save.
I won them following the guide, starting from an old save, without the fixed version.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks Minavi for the images. sadly I am not a fan. she looks hot but the Harley Quinn attempt is a failure. I hope his patrons are letting him know - better stick to the lingerie!

other suggestions: soccer, tennis, basketball, cheerleading would all work too!

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
thanks Minavi for the images. sadly I am not a fan. she looks hot but the Harley Quinn attempt is a failure. I hope his patrons are letting him know - better stick to the lingerie!

other suggestions: soccer, tennis, basketball, cheerleading would all work too!
I agree, the daughter is to innocent to cosplay as Harley. The majority of his patrons like it.

I like it, but I wonder why they didn't go with the slogan Harley had in Suicide Squad: "Daddy's Lil' Monster". It's perfect for this game
This is also something the patrons brought up.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Who is she cosplaying as? Someone who's about to get DP'd by Spiderman and Captain America?

oldje

May 11, 2017
I agree, the daughter is to innocent to cosplay as Harley. The majority of his patrons like it.

This is also something the patrons brought up.
If she is going to go to school while living with the dad it would be logical to have her in a schoolgirls uniform. Innocent but hot.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
per Day 9, she only has a "week" left in country before having to fly home, so I wonder if the mom will show up before that happens or if D doesn't go home on time.

either way, it'll be a while - another 4 weeks until v0.10 goes out :/

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
per Day 9, she only has a "week" left in country before having to fly home, so I wonder if the mom will show up before that happens or if D doesn't go home on time.

either way, it'll be a while - another 4 weeks until v0.10 goes out :/
The thing is so far he have you job being that you are working for a company. The other two options you work is your a Doctor or you work at home as a web master. If you pick any of those two it's you work on a office. So once he is done with this path. He have the other two job to build it's own outcome. Or would he get lazy on that who knows.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I think the outfit is out of character for the daughter. This harley outfit screams slut (one of the reasons I hated the suicide version of harley, skipped the actual character and strait to the rule 34 version) And the D is pretty much in the dark about being that level of sexual.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
i tried both routes and the error seems to be fixed with the disappearing and reappearing top. perhaps try an earlier save? I used a save from Day 7 and Day 8 to test and the fixed version works okay for me.
I've started a new game and the red bikini disappears and pops up from a frame to another.

It's not the first picture with D as Harley Quinn :

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I've started a new game and the red bikini disappears and pops up from a frame to another.

It's not the first picture with D as Harley Quinn :
That was fan made if I'm not mistaken.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I think the outfit is out of character for the daughter. This harley outfit screams slut (one of the reasons I hated the suicide version of harley, skipped the actual character and strait to the rule 34 version) And the D is pretty much in the dark about being that level of sexual.
Suicide Squad was a shame, but at least it's helped jump start Harley Quinn into the mainstream. She's got her own animated film coming soon and even with the corny VA that's still better than disappearing back into the comics, like some characters do after a bad film.

That aside, I have mixed feelings about the outfit; but, ultimately, I feel it's a little out of place, considering the slow burn we've been doing. I don't mind a slow burn, but it's something you need to stick to or not bother with at all.

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
On the line with it myself, its out of character unless she pulled up her shirt to flash her bra, which she has a teasing side to her but all in all I agree with others to have her as the schoolgirl/cheerleader cosplay! She's already done the secretary so the furthest she should go is either a maid or nurse uniform...

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes