Dasati

May 30, 2017

Please tell me after this update you'll try and sneak a donut into every scene somehow.

We’ll try. “Donuts? Yes.... All the colors of the rainbow...” :D :D

From the patreon countdown post. They could make it a little mini game lol "spot the donut",

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Now if it is consensual for it then so be it and I do not considered it rape. Its the none consensual way that I do not condone.
As I said it, it's all about the way the story folds, neither of the MCs of those games are creeps, I don't like creeps either. That's the reason I don't like Illusion games (the Japanese company). And it comes to tastes, of course. :)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Now if it is consensual for it then so be it and I do not considered it rape. Its the none consensual way that I do not condone.
thats the beauty of it. you can keep it at the consensual level or you can push things a bit farther with the implanting of hypnotic triggers its a very free will based game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sweet Neighbors and Parental Love will take a back seat while I consume DmD and BB for the next 3-4 weeks.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Please tell me after this update you'll try and sneak a donut into every scene somehow.

We’ll try. “Donuts? Yes.... All the colors of the rainbow...” :D :D

From the patreon countdown post. They could make it a little mini game lol "spot the donut",
In HearszAM's profile it says "Dating My Daughter"... something's off I thought that the name of the game was "Dating My Doughnut"...

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
As aunt Kira says: "It's so late that it's getting early", wish you good night and thank you for the good chat, everyone. :p

Reactions: a1fox3

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
yup this update is supposed to go back and all the things that aren't in currently such as the job choice and elena having a condom on her.
so if became a doctor is georgina suppose to be my nurse now:FeelsGoodMan::heartcoveredeyes:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
so if became a doctor is georgina suppose to be my nurse now:FeelsGoodMan::heartcoveredeyes:
My guess is F's co-workers e.g Georgina, Maria and Martin will be present in all 3 job routes. Just their roles will change depending on the job. Though having said that new npc's is also possible, we might get to know that desk cop more if you choose the police job.

Reactions: jackkane

lvcky

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone has clue when will the game become available to us all? (apart from 22th october release for patreons)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes