a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To wrap it up, it's all about point of view. I don't take it as you, but that's why there are such things, some like them, some don't. :)
Yep to each there own.;)

Better lower expectations for BB.Last 2 updates despite all promises are not what we expecting or want.
Yes I do not hold any expectations for BB any more but all them pics that came out leads me to believe a lot of new content is coming.:firstimekiss:

Reactions: Herapa

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
As long as it stay optional I don't care 1 way or the other, it will not be in my game.:cool:
It and rape and mind control or any type of power to have sex is a no no in my games.:evilupset:
Well rape is a no no for me as well. As far as mind control goes it really depends. Dreams of Desire handles it really well. There is mind control but its not used as an excuse to bang the whole house in the first chapter. Also it seems there are consiquences to this power. Like Tolkien and George RR Martin say about magic. Its not the solution but often t5he cause of the problems. So i am not against mind control as such if done properly. (and i have seen some bad ones out there)

As for DmD mind control, rape and beastiality just dont fit. As i stated earlier there are ways to implement such a thing but it doesn't feel right (for me) for DmD.

Reactions: grev and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Well rape is a no no for me as well. As far as mind control goes it really depends. Dreams of Desire handles it really well. There is mind control but its not used as an excuse to bang the whole house in the first chapter. Also it seems there are consiquences to this power. Like Tolkien and George RR Martin say about magic. Its not the solution but often t5he cause of the problems. So i am not against mind control as such if done properly. (and i have seen some bad ones out there)

As for DmD mind control, rape and beastiality just dont fit. As i stated earlier there are ways to implement such a thing but it doesn't feel right (for me) for DmD.
Rape and mind control sure are not fit... for bestiality if it's optional, as @a1fox3 said, it won't be in my game, so I don't mind it, for the people that actually are in that thing. :D

Reactions: a1fox3

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yep to each there own.;)

Yes I do not hold any expectations for BB any more but all them pics that came out leads me to believe a lot of new content is coming.:firstimekiss:
Lets hope it's not like 0.9 with all 1,5 more images.Also so far we have previews only for like 3 events-Anna replace the 3HJ with 3 BJ,the start of Max-Alice-Lisa/no idea why we get so many previews of that if will be only a glimpse in 1.0 and real deal will be in 1.1/ and the new movie.And we can guess that only Anna's BJ will be repeatable.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

well put.

I rather enjoy mind control myself. but like you i feel it has to be done right. using hypnosis or technology rather than magic is also prefferable as its a little more realistic. i guess thats why i am so drawn to wife trainer.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
well put.

I rather enjoy mind control myself. but like you i feel it has to be done right. using hypnosis or technology rather than magic is also prefferable as its a little more realistic. i guess thats why i am so drawn to wife trainer.
DoD (magic) and The Gift (chemical, potion) imo are well implemented and are not in anyway abusive and the stories are really well written and intriguing. The whole sex thing is put at 2nd place.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
DoD (magic) and The Gift (chemical, potion) imo are well implemented and are not in anyway abusive and the stories are really well written and intriguing. The whole sex thing is put at 2nd place.
DoD could have put in a longer none magic way of getting the family but to have sex after having to use a power to get it is still rape in my books.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
yup big fan of both those.. Wife trainer uses hypnosis. but the best part is most of the women are there to be trained to be better partners for their husbands. so even if it is all about the sex its still got meaning behind it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yup big fan of both those.. Wife trainer uses hypnosis. but the best part is most of the women are there to be trained to be better partners for their husbands. so even if it is all about the sex its still got meaning behind it
Now if it is consensual for it then so be it and I do not considered it rape. Its the none consensual way that I do not condone.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes