• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I like your wishful thinking, but v014 and v015 are for chapter 1 polishing... so nope :) I even want 2-3 releases a month... but it's just me being greedy :p
True but he has to put new content in. Doing a major overhaul to get all teh inconsistencies out is great but there has to be new content.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
True but he has to put new content in. Doing a major overhaul to get all teh inconsistencies out is great but there has to be new content.
It's up there, by the end of the year for sure :D
*whispering* Maybe even next month...* looks carefully if someone is listening*

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I feel the same, but there will be no mandatory heresy, Mr.Dots promised that! If D gets involved in bestiality it will be optional.
It may have been removed from the game for most players don't want it.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
It may have been removed from the game for most players don't want it.
Well... that doesn't mean he has to remove it... no matter how many people don't like it, doesn't mean that it should be spoiled for those who like it, right?

P.S. No matter what, it's business and if there is demand of something... there should be someone to provide it :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well... that doesn't mean he has to remove it... no matter how many people don't like it, doesn't mean that it should be spoiled for those who like it, right?

P.S. No matter what, it's business and if there is demand of something... there should be someone to provide it :D
As long as it stay optional I don't care 1 way or the other, it will not be in my game.:cool:
It and rape and mind control or any type of power to have sex is a no no in my games.:evilupset:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I believe most of the extreme fetishes will be shared on his private website, where Patreon can't check.
I doubt that any site, even *that* site, would go into a deep research of all the programs provided there to check for something like that... The true problem, imo, was the advertising (the tags of the games/programs)

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
As long as it stay optional I don't care 1 way or the other, it will not be in my game.:cool:
It and rape and mind control or any type of power to have sex is a no no in my games.:evilupset:
OT: I don't have problems with mind control myself, depends on how it is implemented and the type of the game. "The Gift" for one, I really like and the story is interesting. It's not that bad. ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I will have less that 2 weeks to enjoy this update before the BB update that is suppose to hold a lot of new content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
OT: I don't have problems with mind control myself, depends on how it is implemented and the type of the game. "The Gift" for one, I really like and the story is interesting. It's not that bad. ;)
Any form of mind control that gets sex out of it is rape in my books.

Even blackmail for sex is rape in my books and I don't do rape.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I doubt that any site, even *that* site, would go into a deep research of all the programs provided there to check for something like that... The true problem, imo, was the advertising (the tags of the games/programs)
I wouldn't really say problem everyone sooner or later finds its self here and can read all about it for weeks at the time lol. Here for now nothing is forbidden as tags and shit goes do hope it stays that way. Also many got their own sites made where they don't have to hide anything now even more will join to that group. So basically if you got computer with browser anything can be found. :)

Reactions: Herapa and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
My first of 12 beers is now down and getting my 2nd one to keep reading this thread.:happyblush 4:56 pm pst USA.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Any form of mind control that gets sex out of it is rape in my books.

Even blackmail for sex is rape in my books and I don't do rape.
To wrap it up, it's all about point of view. I don't take it as you, but that's why there are such things, some like them, some don't. :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will have less that 2 weeks to enjoy this update before the BB update that is suppose to hold a lot of new content.
Better lower expectations for BB.Last 2 updates despite all promises are not what we expecting or want.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes