• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
..remodeled... in real life you could say they are look-a-likes, but for a game... I doubt two different people to draw them so closely resembling each other. ;)
Well there are only so many models take for example Alice from BB that model is used in at least 50% of games it seems, but you rarely see the same, so yeah pretty much everything is remodeled by devs taste, like you can find this D in many games tho here is mostly just size of boobs :)

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Well there are only so many models take for example Alice from BB that model is used in at least 50% of games it seems, but you rarely see the same, so yeah pretty much everything is remodeled by devs taste, like you can find this D in many games tho here is mostly just size of boobs :)
Yeah, figures, tho they really can use the talent of these art designers (that make mods and such) or the ones doing comics... the opportunities are there... if someone looks for them, that is. :D

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
It is funny how things change. I used to be as anxious as you about getting the new version of DMD. But now that I know the story I'm really interested in will only go on on January 2018 or at best December 2017, I'm not that impatient any longer. :noexpression:
Or... maybe... November 2017...?
Maybe...?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
They all know it (F, D, Graham even), they know it's taboo, they know they love each other, and they know it doesn't make it normal by society standards...(even recent events in certain sites in real life prove that it's wrong) - OT and no need comment on this :p
Sorry, I have to disagree with the "prove that it's wrong" part. This is cultural, and cultural things are not 'right' or 'wrong' but it is off topic, so, F and D, Graham and Olivia know it is a taboo and they will have to manage to live in society enjoying their forbidden love, that's one of the cool elements of the game!

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Sorry, I have to disagree with the "prove that it's wrong" part. This is cultural, and cultural things are not 'right' or 'wrong' but it is off topic, so, F and D, Graham and Olivia know it is a taboo and they will have to manage to live in society enjoying their forbidden love, that's one of the cool elements of the game!
I was referring to their surroundings... but yeah... your right, I didn't specify that and it looks like I deny the "thing" :p

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
No matter the mind set, right? Because Jennifer with sending the photo of naked Elena to F and thinking of him sexually, imo don't make her pure and innocent, and the thoughts of the D... I don't know... I can't consider her innocent and pure anymore :)
If they are having naughty thoughts, or are teasing, or are overtly curious about sex, but they haven't had sex with another male yet, they are pure and innocent. Naughty, but still pure and innocent. As opposed to tainted by someone else's dick and guilty of fucking.

Reactions: Aitan_3

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I like your wishful thinking, but v014 and v015 are for chapter 1 polishing... so nope :) I even want 2-3 releases a month... but it's just me being greedy :p
This.
...OR, I might be, like, part of the team, and I might, who knows, know something that you don't. :p

Speaking of which, I have no idea how people on this board became so sure that the revision would have taken two updates: I always said that the bug/plothole fixing could have taken either one or two updates, never confirming the final estimation, nor MrDots shared that info on his page.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I like your wishful thinking, but v014 and v015 are for chapter 1 polishing... so nope :) I even want 2-3 releases a month... but it's just me being greedy :p
Not entirely wishful thinking, Mr Dots himself said he was confident they could add stuff in one update, 2 at most. I'm not entirely clear where this idea about it taking 3 months/updates came from as I don't recall Mr Dots saying anything about 3 months. Anyone got a copy of a patreon post or email where he said it'd be 3 months?

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
This.
...OR, I might be, like, part of the team, and I might, who knows, know something that you don't. :p

Speaking of which, I have no idea how people on this board became so sure that the revision would have taken two updates: I always said that the bug/plothole fixing could have taken either one or two updates, never confirming the final estimation, nor MrDots shared that info on his page.
Well, hands down! Got me! But rumors work that way, you know. And a lot of people love the game and wish more and more content :D Respect!

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
This.

a lesson about never share anything because it goes in the echo chamber and it comes out different

Reactions: Aitan_3 and Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This.

I like how this is sounding.;)

Reactions: Herapa

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Better yet... the bestiality feature of the game :p We haven't been introduced to Frank... so it's possible :D LOL
Hilarious! But I think in order to satisfy his supporters who are really into bestiality it will have to involve D somehow. So I think maybe Elena will get a dog and will try to perform 'unusual experiments' with her pet and eventually D will be invited to participate. Player's choice to take part in the threesome with a dog or not.

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
Hilarious! But I think in order to satisfy his supporters who are really into bestiality it will have to involve D somehow. So I think maybe Elena will get a dog and will try to perform 'unusual experiments' with her pet and eventually D will be invited to participate. Player's choice to take part in the threesome with a dog or not.
it s more likely that beasiality content would be with some one else, Elena for example. like if you stop paying attention to her, she get drank at some moment and try to find some unusual expirience.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Awww, blasphemy, somebody stop him... crazy, crazy, *points @Dolphin3000 and cries for help*

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
it s more likely that beasiality content would be with some one else, Elena for example. like if you stop paying attention to her, she get drank at some moment and try to find some unusual expirience.
Nah... Frank or BraT... (wishfully) but probably someone not introduced yet...

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes