Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I understand what was said, but remember the implementation of V14 is going to cause issues, already known: all saves are fubarred already. plus v14 is going to have new content put in it which means bugs in coding and bugs in what is displayed. new images are being rendered, some may be found lacking later. so I expect V14 WILL NOT close chapter 1. V15 may but if I were asked the percentage: 0-15% and that's it. because even when V14 is looked at, the V15 fixes may break something else. thus why I expect V16 will be the final version before chapter 2 starts. I get this from knowing how online gaming works (MMOs) as many times an expansion is done, finalized it was perfect. they patch it and suddenly some player decides to take a left turn at the signpost that says right turn only and now suddenly there is a problem and then the mmo takes the game down for the second time that day to patch the patch... then a few days later something else pops up and another patch for the patch that patched the first patch. :)
If something like that happens, MrDots will simply release a fixed version of chapter 1 "inbetween" proper releases,exactly as he's been doing for each previous episode. No reason to spend a whole month just waiting for players' feedback, work on ch.2 might as well start.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
One of those moments one wishes the earth would be flat ... so it would be time for DMD release now, not when's later somewhere futher west

Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa
Oct 22, 2017
man I can't wait for 0.14, last update was a bit "ehh", but at the same time it sort of gave me that feel of still wanting to know what will happen :closedeyesmile: like I've read before it also gave me a "Taken" feel, but still I'm curious who will end up taking the first step.

Will it be the daughter finally blasting off to her mom and fly back to her dad, or will the dad have the nads to fly over to get his daughter back himself? where all sorts of lies and plots will come out.

man 8 more hours c'mon! :p

Reactions: a1fox3

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
man I can't wait for 0.14, last update was a bit "ehh", but at the same time it sort of gave me that feel of still wanting to know what will happen :closedeyesmile: like I've read before it also gave me a "Taken" feel, but still I'm curious who will end up taking the first step.

Will it be the daughter finally blasting off to her mom and fly back to her dad, or will the dad have the nads to fly over to get his daughter back himself? where all sorts of lies and plots will come out.

man 8 more hours c'mon! :p
Well, to make waiting easier I just DL-ed The Coceter Chronicles and so far enjoy it and don't think of the 8:30h left till the release :p

Reactions: Freki

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Here are my 2-cents.

1. Release of the update is @ 12noon Pacific. The last time it was not 12noon, it was late by 10 minutes

2. The November release will continue the story and will not just be a chapter 1 wrap-up. Mr Dots has made no indication otherwise. And Aitan confirmed this.

3. It could be extremely likely beastiality is OUT of the picture, given Patreon’s unflinching ban on beastiality. (Just because there is a pay firewall now for the game releases does not mean Patreon will accept beastiality postings ... they certainly won’t accept loli postings behind a pay firewall so they won’t accept beastiality — a pay-point firewall also does not stop some concerned purchaser watchdog from complaining that a game violates term of service).

4. The Dodgers will win the World Series (damn! Just jinxed it!)

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Here are my 2-cents.

1. Release of the update is @ 12noon Pacific. The last time it was not 12noon, it was late by 10 minutes

2. The November release will continue the story and will not just be a chapter 1 wrap-up. Mr Dots has made no indication otherwise. And Aitan confirmed this.

3. It could be extremely likely beastiality is OUT of the picture, given Patreon’s unflinching ban on beastiality. (Just because there is a pay firewall now for the game releases does not mean Patreon will accept beastiality postings ... they certainly won’t accept loli postings behind a pay firewall so they won’t accept beastiality — a pay-point firewall also does not stop some concerned purchaser watchdog from complaining that a game violates term of service).

4. The Dodgers will win the World Series (damn! Just jinxed it!)
Not sure about the Dodgers, tho lol :p But wish you luck in your prediction ;)

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Actually Mr Dots said that he hoped the chapter 1 wrap up could be completed in one update, but it MIGHT take two. We wont know for definite until we see the changelog with this update but its a possibility.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes