Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I tried to mess with console and now i ruin my game. I will need to restart from the beggining. :cry:
What do you mean when you 'ruined the game with the console'. I'm honestly interestet to know, as that is very difficult to do =) What errors are you getting?

Also, to skip the selfdefence-check with the cconsole type: jump lb_day13_apt_selfdefence . By skipping the check entirely, you're not altering the fact that Daughter didn't learn selfdefense, but you're still able to progress.

OMAC

Jan 8, 2019
What do you mean when you 'ruined the game with the console'. I'm honestly interestet to know, as that is very difficult to do =) What errors are you getting?

Also, to skip the selfdefence-check with the cconsole type: jump lb_day13_apt_selfdefence . By skipping the check entirely, you're not altering the fact that Daughter didn't learn selfdefense, but you're still able to progress.

I already fixed that. But thanks anyway!

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
Damn I already had that problem. Thanks god this issue was not on pae 600 pr somewhere else. so what to do ? I mean on whtch day can I go back and deside do do the self defense course ?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I already fixed that. But thanks anyway!
Well that was anti-climatic :cautious: Was honestly interestet in knowing what you did to 'ruin the game'. If you altered a variables properties, added breaking code into the persistent file or what not. Plenty of way to do it, just not easy to do by mistake.
I mean on whtch day can I go back and deside do do the self defense course ?
Seems like the selfdefence course is day10. inspired by the plural of questions related to the lucas-gameover. Hope this helps.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018

Subscribe to MrDots Games for more updates and exclusive content.
View attachment 242145

Dev deserves all the support (y)(y)(y)
That's true he really made 2 great games i liked play them a lot they are fun play and have a nice story and renders and it's not easy to do such a good game :)

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
Thank you all for getting helped. I enabled the console and so I was able to make it set selfdefense as True.
Thank you so much :)

by the way: How can I translate this game into german? I did a fast search, but only found that french trnaslation. I wan´t to do it in german .) - Is there are own thread for it or something else, or do I just have to edit some files in the game folder ?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Is there are own thread for it or something else, or do I just have to edit some files in the game folder ?
The scripts are in the game folder, you want to open and edit eg day16_00.rpy (not .rypc). Changes to the dialogue made in that file will appear in-game. Not too sure about menus etc.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
by the way: How can I translate this game into german? I did a fast search, but only found that french trnaslation. I wan´t to do it in german .) - Is there are own thread for it or something else, or do I just have to edit some files in the game folder ?
The scripts are in the game folder, you want to open and edit eg day16_00.rpy (not .rypc). Changes to the dialogue made in that file will appear in-game. Not too sure about menus etc.
To translate the gui, menus (load,save,settings etc) you would have to edit the images used by the game they are in the /game/gui folder.

Reactions: TheTalSet

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
So I was wanting to make a few quick little signatures from this but UnRen is not unlocking images for me. Every image I try to open one it says it's either damaged, corrupted or too large.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So I was wanting to make a few quick little signatures from this but UnRen is not unlocking images for me. Every image I try to open one it says it's either damaged, corrupted or too large.
Try using an app like to view the images or install to view the images with the native Windows image viewer.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Try using an app like to view the images or install to view the images with the native Windows image viewer.
Good to see you back and helping again @Hones :)

Still need an extractor after using either of @Hones solutions but I'd suggest the WebpCodec so you can view anything encoded using Google or visible in FireFox much easier. Can't wait to see more of your gradient sigs :)

EDIT: This is what happens when I reply slowly. Geez. Well can't wait to see what you have in store for us @Engelstein!

Reactions: ZenMaru and Hones

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
I only have those .rpa files and I can´t edit them. I tried the rpatool, but can´t use it. I don´t know how to handle that. i opened a cmd file inside the rpatool folder and tried to use the command like
rpatool -x foo.rpa, but nothing happens

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I only have those .rpa files and I can´t edit them. I tried the rpatool, but can´t use it. I don´t know how to handle that. i opened a cmd file inside the rpatool folder and tried to use the command like
Have you used UnRen?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
use need to use a tool like unren to extract the .rpy files from the .rpa files.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes