TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
Mhm just tried to to it, but game crash at start. I don´t knoe python and any other programming language. I prefer some GUI Programms instead of making everything over CMD (well that not that bad) - But back to my question : So I can edit the text, and I can save the .rpy file. but how do I convert it into .rpyc and then to .rpa`? (Sorry for those noob questions, I sure there are some Tut´s out there, but I think I get more accuracy answer here )

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Mhm just tried to to it, but game crash at start. I don´t knoe python and any other programming language. I prefer some GUI Programms instead of making everything over CMD (well that not that bad) - But back to my question : So I can edit the text, and I can save the .rpy file. but how do I convert it into .rpyc and then to .rpa`? (Sorry for those noob questions, I sure there are some Tut´s out there, but I think I get more accuracy answer here )
You don't need to you just delete the old .rpa .rpyc files, then when you run the game your modified .rpy files will be compiled to .rpyc

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

OMAC

Jan 8, 2019
Well that was anti-climatic :cautious: Was honestly interestet in knowing what you did to 'ruin the game'. If you altered a variables properties, added breaking code into the persistent file or what not. Plenty of way to do it, just not easy to do by mistake.

Seems like the selfdefence course is day10. inspired by the plural of questions related to the lucas-gameover. Hope this helps.
I tried to use console. I just change the game.console(or something like this) to "True". Then the error saying some line wasnt read show up.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I tried to use console. I just change the game.console(or something like this) to "True". Then the error saying some line wasnt read show up.
Don't do that. Too much chance for error if done by people not used to editing source code. Best to use UnRen instead.

Reactions: numanumani
Mar 7, 2018
I hate her for what she does to daughter but sex is always sex :LOL::sneaky:
Even though Rachel is not really my type, i think shes really sexy and very good-looking, and somehow i don't think she's evil through and through, i honestly hoped somewhere the MC and her could get back together to be a family and maybe they can both have sex with the daughter lol ;) but yeah, at the same time she's of course the main villain and i also hate her alot.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Ch 3 release ?
Mrdots said unfortunately there won't be chapter 3, they gonna end the game in this chapter, and the reason is the work and time of making 2 game's at same time is too much and to be part of the patreon he need's to deliver updates almost every month to be profitable and we all know that he live's from this games and need's a live as well.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Mar 7, 2018
Mrdots said unfortunately there won't be chapter 3, they gonna end the game in this chapter, and the reason is the work and time of making 2 game's at same time is too much and to be part of the patreon he need's to deliver updates almost every month to be profitable and we all know that he live's from this games and need's a live as well.
Where did he say that? It does not sound like they are near the end in this post: "As I said before, the story will continue in 2019 so there’s a lot of content left to create for the game. So don’t worry, there will be more hot scenes of D and the girls in 2019!!
"

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes