Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Mrdots said unfortunately there won't be chapter 3, they gonna end the game in this chapter, and the reason is the work and time of making 2 game's at same time is too much and to be part of the patreon he need's to deliver updates almost every month to be profitable and we all know that he live's from this games and need's a live as well.
Liar

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Even though Rachel is not really my type, i think shes really sexy and very good-looking, and somehow i don't think she's evil through and through, i honestly hoped somewhere the MC and her could get back together to be a family and maybe they can both have sex with the daughter lol ;) but yeah, at the same time she's of course the main villain and i also hate her alot.
Yes, me too... A family would be great
:)

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Those single event updates would be excellent for introducing the fetishes that were promised. Like the beastiality for one. Because I really don't see all those fetishes making it in the regular game, it would feel rushed.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Unfortunately no Chapter 3. I would like to know what Mr.Dots had planned for D in that chapter.
Wasn't there some mention of stand alone DMD single event updates when DMD proper is finished?

Don't know where you got that info from, nothing about it here on his page or, as far as I'm aware, on his Patreon page (I'm not a paid up member there, so I can't see any news there, apart from what's onscreen, and there's a recent post.

Also no info on the Discord feed either.

Edit:
I just added MrDot to my list on Patreon too, but as this VN isn't on there anymore, any Q's relating to this game will have to be asked directly, or answered on Discord, assuming MrDot responds that is.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Mrdots said unfortunately there won't be chapter 3, they gonna end the game in this chapter, and the reason is the work and time of making 2 game's at same time is too much and to be part of the patreon he need's to deliver updates almost every month to be profitable and we all know that he live's from this games and need's a live as well.
We can't be sure of that.We will know maybe next year.2019 we will get only 4 updates of DMD and 7 of Melody which maybe will have only 3-4 more before the end.

Dec 29, 2018
Well: "Melody" or "Long live the Princess" and "Love and Submisson" are games for you. If you are looking for some "completed games" I would suggest "acting lesson" and "depraved awakening".
Also also: "timestamps" (personal not a fan of but it is like these games...)
ok matee, thankyouu :D

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I hope I am remembering wrong.
I want the game to continue as much as the rest of you the DMD enthusiasts.
One thing I've learned about MrDots, he delivers what he promises.

Not sure he can stick with his original plan before Patreon banned DMD but I'm sure he'll deliver a great finish. :)

Reactions: RustyV and pim0

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Where did he say that? It does not sound like they are near the end in this post: "As I said before, the story will continue in 2019 so there’s a lot of content left to create for the game. So don’t worry, there will be more hot scenes of D and the girls in 2019!!
"
He answer that when he released the last update, i asked here. It's not probable the release of another chapter for the reason's i already said.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
A 3rd Chapter is unlikely, but don’t count out characters appearing in a third project. Will know more near the end of 2019 as DMD should take until then to reach the end of Chapter 2.
This, is what i was looking for, and it wasn't me you asked sorry.

Nobelium

Jan 21, 2019
As you see here, you claimed Mrdots said it, but you quoted Jeff Steel. Please make sure next time, that you quote correctly or not at all.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
As you see here, you claimed Mrdots said it, but you quoted Jeff Steel. Please make sure next time, that you quote correctly or not at all.
I don't know if you know but Jeff Steel is working with Mr.dots, is part of the team, so he know's exactly what's going on over there, so it's almost if it's mr.dots saying.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes