Mar 7, 2018
OH yes sorry but I'm new to this game and yet don't remember well all scenes :) One question : there will be a third chapter or first the dev finish Melody's Update ( 18 days yet I can't resist)?
Ok :) There will be a continuing of chapter 2, chapter 3 no one knows if there will be one, but MrDots recently posted at his website that the game will continue and be made "as they wanted" so probably we will see a Chapter 3. :coffee:

Reactions: Pitrik

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ok :) There will be a continuing of chapter 2, chapter 3 no one knows if there will be one, but MrDots recently posted at his website that the game will continue and be made "as they wanted" so probably we will see a Chapter 3. :coffee:
Can you tell me site or is for patrons only? (I'm not)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OH yes sorry but I'm new to this game and yet don't remember well all scenes :) One question : there will be a third chapter or first the dev finish Melody's Update ( 18 days yet I can't resist)?
Last update of DMD-0.20 is actualy 2 days 20 and 21.So double the fun.More than 1400 renders.I can't recall any other game to have that much renders for only 1 month work.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Last update of DMD-0.20 is actualy 2 days 20 and 21.So double the fun.More than 1400 renders.I can't recall any other game to have that much renders for only 1 month work.
I don't understand sometimes English language well.. What will be 20 and 21 sorry?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Last update of DMD was 2 days not 1 like all others.It contain day 20 and 21 of the game.
OK I understand now... I'm a new DMD player ( I started 2 days ago) and I'm loving all the little girls ( also Georgina that isn't little xD)... I considered the Daughter and Elena two pieces of my heart like Melody and Sophia from Melody's game :) have some thing in common like friendship ( also hot), the age... Two games that are and will be masterpieces for me :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK I understand now... I'm a new DMD player ( I started 2 days ago) and I'm loving all the little girls ( also Georgina that isn't little xD)... I considered the Daughter and Elena two pieces of my heart like Melody and Sophia from Melody's game :) have some thing in common like friendship ( also hot), the age... Two games that are and will be masterpieces for me :)
You should try Parental Love and My Sweet Neighbors too.Probably Dreams of Desire,Midnight Paradise,Milfy City and F.I.L.F.

Reactions: DoKK

YujiTFD

Oct 27, 2017
Dreams of Desire
Sweet Jesus, I jumped train during EP11 and I went bananas about it, 'tis absolutely gorgeous! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After DoD one should complete and , but it's a whole other story.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You should try Parental Love and My Sweet Neighbors too.Probably Dreams of Desire,Midnight Paradise,Milfy City and F.I.L.F.
I know milfy city... I will try the others ... I have to play daughter for dessert also :)

Toastyyy

Nov 24, 2017
I also recommend "No More Secrets" - in my opinion one of the most underated games, but the renders & writing are superb :love:
(maybe wait for the next bugfix ;))

One of my favorite Ren'Py games together with DmD, Melody, DeLuca & Become A Rock Star :)

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
This game is amazing i really liked to play it and i'm still waiting for the next update, the programmer of this game is really good and i played all games he made :D

Mar 7, 2018
I agree about the girls and Sophia and Melody too, but Melody as a game is for me just to boring and vanilla, and boring MC / people and to much romance novel stuff... Sadly, i wish i could love it but i realised i simply don't even tho i love the girls.

Reactions: TommyTuba

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, its bland as bland can be. But i understand that many like that, but its a huge contrast to the Taboo filled DMD :(
Just imagine that Melody,Becca and Sophia are the daughters of MC.Amy is his aunt that adopt him,Isabella is his sister etc:)

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Just imagine that Melody,Becca and Sophia are the daughters of MC.Amy is his aunt that adopt him,Isabella is his sister etc:)
Honestly, I considered doing a massive re-write of the script to make Mel MC's estranged daughter. The combination of the sheer effort and the difficulty re-incorporating the edits into future updates made me abandon the idea. Still considering doing a Scottish vernacular version of DMD, though :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes