Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
I like them all. D for innocence, Elena for decisiveness, and Jenny for bravery after what she proposes at Father's apartment.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
some italian asshat is selling this game on the internet. just warning ya'll not to buy from this site since it has nothing to do with the developer.

Reactions: Magixian

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
some italian asshat is selling this game on the internet. just warning ya'll not to buy from this site since it has nothing to do with the developer.
You should start a new thread in General Discussions because it's not the only game on that site that he's selling and link the devs in to your new thread if they're not aware of that site.

EDIT: Nevermind I found that .

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
You should start a new thread in General Discussions because it's not the only game on that site that he's selling and link the devs in to your new thread if they're not aware of that site.

EDIT: Nevermind I found that .
we are already going around the discords informing them right now, just wanted to drop a line in this forum for the meantime, and ty i will make a new thread soon.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
we are already going around the discords informing them right now, just wanted to drop a line in this forum for the meantime, and ty i will make a new thread soon.
Thanks for going around the Discords but as I linked, there's already a thread in General Discussion so there's no need to create a new thread for it now. A dev created that thread so some are already aware now.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for going around the Discords but as I linked, there's already a thread in General Discussion so there's no need to create a new thread for it now. A dev created that thread so some are already aware now.
i checked it out, i'm a patreon of runey, and i hope he can get something about this done.

Reactions: Walg

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I meant when Rachel takes the daughter and Elena to the airport, and that already happened before your screenshot... :rolleyes:
OH yes sorry but I'm new to this game and yet don't remember well all scenes :) One question : there will be a third chapter or first the dev finish Melody's Update ( 18 days yet I can't resist)?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes