• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hey everyone, it's been a while since the last time I played the game, and I want to re-start from the beginning, so if I download the ch1 file, I can just download the ch2 and start playing just like that?
Ch.2 will use your latest (automatically created) completion file from Ch.1(including your route choice and points).
Cant tell you how it handles the start without such.

Reactions: ROTGOT

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
The only way I could see bestiality ending up in this game would be the accidental kind; Where a horny animal (probably dog) somehow ends up seeing a scantly/nude character bent over, the animal loses it's marbles and mounts or simply orally pleasures said person who yelps at the sudden (essentially non-consensual) interaction. Having it go consensual after that would require a skilled word smith to make it believable. It's just not very likely.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Bestiality was initially one of the fetishes to be included in the game. Posted on the patreon page and not long time ago still on the mrdots homepage. So it was "officially" promised, that's a fact. If it will be included in chapter 3 (or whatever it will be called) it remains to be seen. So everyone can post what he/she believes is plausible, it will change nothing.

My personal opinion is, it will come. First, it was "officially" a to be included fetish, like light bdsm, second, without patreon restrictions mrdots is free to do so, at least more free, third, the petals in the upper right corner. There are some left and I cannot imagine many more sexual activities meaning more corruption (maybe anal, public intercourse, sharing her with a friend, gang bang). And fourth, who knows, maybe bdsm, k9, etc. are some kinks the devs personally like and they are eager to implement this to DmD.

Still I cannot understand those guys seeing in DmD a super cute romantic disney love story and it will stay like this. What do you romance guys expect next? An enrapturing white wedding which will make us all cry? I don't believe that.

Time will tell...

cutepuppy.jpg

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Bestiality was initially one of the fetishes to be included in the game. Posted on the patreon page and not long time ago still on the mrdots homepage. So it was "officially" promised, that's a fact. If it will be included in chapter 3 (or whatever it will be called) it remains to be seen. So everyone can post what he/she believes is plausible, it will change nothing.

My personal opinion is, it will come. First, it was "officially" a to be included fetish, like light bdsm, second, without patreon restrictions mrdots is free to do so, at least more free, third, the petals in the upper right corner. There are some left and I cannot imagine many more sexual activities meaning more corruption (maybe anal, public intercourse, sharing her with a friend, gang bang). And fourth, who knows, maybe bdsm, k9, etc. are some kinks the devs personally like and they are eager to implement this to DmD.

Still I cannot understand those guys seeing in DmD a super cute romantic disney love story and it will stay like this. What do you romance guys expect next? An enrapturing white wedding which will make us all cry? I don't believe that.

Time will tell...
You are right.We still have 7 more corruption levels.
And after all anything after sex with D will be optional anyway.So I don't understand why the people are so jumpy.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018

Time will tell...

View attachment 227524
iwanttobelieve.jpg

youpla

May 9, 2017
That is what bugs me. Not only for DMD, but also for many other incest games discussed on F95zone.
Guys are talking about romance, beautiful story, love, even art or whatever... But let's be honest : these games are just fap material with an extreme taboo fetish ! The problem is that there are so many games with incest at their core that people almost seem to believe that it's somewhat normal, that this fetish is just common.
Hell no ! It's ok to have fantasies about incest, not to cover our eyes with false pretexts like "love between two people", "beautiful story", "romance", etc...
And to those saying that Daughter's looks in DMD are just a graphic way to depict a 18 years old girl and nothing else, I'll say that I'm pretty sure that DMD had its success not only with the incestuous relationship as its core, but also with these girls looking like 14 yo schoolgirls. Let's get these things out of the game, and you have something with no originality and just pretty graphics (and a somewhat developed story). Look what happens with "Melody", the other game from the creators : its success is far less behind "Dating my daughter" because it has nothing really original : graphics are nice but girls are bland and uninteresting, no incest so no exciting taboos, etc...

I finally perfectly understand people saying that bestiality in DMD would destroy the story and their appeal for the game. But... if it's optional, it's not a problem, isn't it ? In DMD, we can already direct our daughter toward sharing, exhibitionism, bondage, and dirty talk, anal, and possibly a threesome relationship with Elena. But... all of these fetishes are optional and player CAN choose to let them happen or not. If for bestiality there is a warning from the father when the choice occurs, something like "Do I really want to see my daughter becoming more and more eager to do extreme things ?", with Yes/No choice, "NO" locking definitly bestiality from the next chapters of the story... then where is the problem ?

Like Longo McFap, I hope that these last petals of corruption will serve many purposes. Not for simply bringing anal = 1 petal, sex with Elena = 1 petal, cum inside without contraceptive = 1 petal. But for more "general" approach about the daughter's corruption, like 1 petal = ok to have sex with girls, 1 petal = ok to have sex in public, 1 petal = ok to dress and talk like a slut, 1 petal = ok to have bestiality, etc...
The best, overall, would be to have two routes where these petals will be used in totally different ways given the father's previous choice. But as the game is evolving right now (a visual novel with very little interactivity), I suppose it will never happen.

Anyway, if the authors can't read what we're talkiong about, I suppose that this discussion serves, alas, no purpose. I'd really like to have their two cents about this whole thing, though... :(

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The problem with optional content (of any stripe) is that it diverts development resources and time into elements of gameplay a very large chunk of the audience may never opt in for. To me, what you are suggesting is very much more suited to a mod that skins a completed version of DMD, rather than the official version of the game itself.

I'm a fairly creative guy when it comes to imagining different scenarios for making sexy time, but I just cannot come up with a path that introduces an element like that which still pays off the character development we've seen so far. Not necessarily because of the corruption of D so much as there is not the slightest inkling of that kind of thing in F's character so far, either. It'd be a completely left field turn.

Yes, we're all here to fap.... but there's a reason there are only ten or whatever games in the Popular Games sub-thread. They have gameplay and character elements that attract a much broader audience than mere fap engines. And by and large, those games are all pretty vanilla in their content. I haven't played all of them, but Son Of A Bitch! has some drug use and rape content; The Twist appears to be building up to some level of NTR or 'free use' with the Mom character, in addition to already-existing drug stuff. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The problem with optional content (of any stripe) is that it diverts development resources and time into elements of gameplay a very large chunk of the audience may never opt in for. To me, what you are suggesting is very much more suited to a mod that skins a completed version of DMD, rather than the official version of the game itself.

I'm a fairly creative guy when it comes to imagining different scenarios for making sexy time, but I just cannot come up with a path that introduces an element like that which still pays off the character development we've seen so far. Not necessarily because of the corruption of D so much as there is not the slightest inkling of that kind of thing in F's character so far, either. It'd be a completely left field turn.

Yes, we're all here to fap.... but there's a reason there are only ten or whatever games in the Popular Games sub-thread. They have gameplay and character elements that attract a much broader audience than mere fap engines. And by and large, those games are all pretty vanilla in their content. I haven't played all of them, but Son Of A Bitch! has some drug use and rape content; The Twist appears to be building up to some level of NTR or 'free use' with the Mom character, in addition to already-existing drug stuff. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Actualy all of the games in popular section are against Patreon rules:)So nothing vanilla there.

youpla

May 9, 2017
The problem with optional content (of any stripe) is that it diverts development resources and time into elements of gameplay a very large chunk of the audience may never opt in for.
When you have, like MrDots has right now, 4185 patrons on patreon, you're surely ranking more than 10000$ by month. Maybe even more than 20000$.
With such a chunk of money gained by doing what are right now (let's be frank) rare updates for a job that is somewhat light in comparison of more common jobs less paid, then the least you could do is invest yourself into development resources and take the time to add more elements into the game.
Right now, DMD just looks like as it was as its beginning, and is still very linear. The stats right now are pretty useless (sharing, BDSM, etc...). After more than 2 years and such amount of money, I would expect a bit of evolution.

Reactions: fbass

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018

Time will tell...
Inititally,if my memory serves correctly,the game was about F seducing D in 4 days with his apartment as the main stage(that was back when the very first prototype hit)obviously a lot changed since then.
I would take such leftovers without any real indication in its present inception with a pinch of salt.

The (ill-named)corruption mechanic was always flaky at best.
Its progression often being rather erratic thanks to its innate dependance on the story and how mrdots feels about the situation at hand(he really loves to shove in multiple stages for every single action instead of a binary value)so once more,I would take the leftover points with a grain of salt.
For all we know it will take all to fully establish bdsm,sharing as well as all the stuff that is route dependent.

As far as people seeing the relationship in a "disney"-light.
Might have something to do with the narrative doing its damnest trying to portray it as such.
The story hammering in again and again how F loves D because she is the ideal women for him instead of just a fetishized "I really want to plow a family member",going against society because of "luv" and so on and so on.
Which obviously isnt to say hat the whole narrative couldnt take a complete left turn(it wouldnt be the first nor last story to do so)but considering how painstakingly long mrdots took to establish it as is as well as taking outside factors into consideration(like his livelyhood depending on it by now)I feel its a bit unlikely.
Ultimately cant say I care too much as long as the narrative backs it in a satisfying way.

But hey,time will tell is a genuinely good approach to take :D

...and an effective harem

I'm not really thrilled with the sneaking around and hiding girls from other girls. I want it all above board and multiple girls of my choice living together, preferably on the beach island next door to the father and his daughter.
Starting to wonder about real estate costs now,I mean it seemed to be a holiday resort which are rather pricey(even if the buildings are made out of cheap wood like in the good old US of A)and considering we are already at what? 4 possible members? a cheap apartment wont do.
Maybe we shouldnt have wasted all that money from the severance package on modeling and booze nye.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was wondering : if the next update of Melody is on February, 23rd, do we have something by the end of January ?
DMD 0.21 was supposed to be released on February and Melody on January.
So, we have nothing on January, Melody on February and DMD on March, is that it ?
January they are on well deserved vacation.After all it is 28 months constantly work.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes