Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I have been putting this game off for years now (no idea why) but I FINALLY started playing a couple days ago.
This game....I... I have a hard time putting it into words.
It's absolutely amazing.
I've only just finished Chapter 1 and I have already grown so fond (and protective) of D and I'm so in love with F&Ds relationship. I have no qualms about the incest, but I admit that I'm rather shocked that a game built around that taboo/fetish could be one of the most romantic things I've witnessed.

I know me, and know I could never go so far as to share her with another male character and I've even been desperately avoiding sharing and exhibition points (I'm incredibly territorial by nature. Even in games. The nudist beach was tough for me) but I do admit that I am intrigued by the idea of adding Elena to the mix if it's handled right.
I'm wondering, though, does starting the MFF route with Elena lead to HER giving D her first orgasm, or does F still get to do it?
As pleasing a women is my own personal goal, I found that scene to be the single most romantic and sweetest thing I experienced in CH1. And there were so, so many wonderful things that happened in said chapter.

I think Elena taking any of Ds first times/experiences would kill any motivation I have to pursue that route, but if things can remain romantic even with Elena in the mix, and if she doesn't steal precious moments away, like the first orgasm, then I will definitely give it a try.
Anyone want to fill me in on that without major spoilers?
The Elena path does not change MC being the first in every category - except the few “breast grabs” Elena has in the beginning of Chapter 1. — Run a parallel path to your “D Only” path along with the “Elena/Lesbian” path.

Reactions: Naughtynaughty
Oct 31, 2017
The Elena path does not change MC being the first in every category - except the few “breast grabs” Elena has in the beginning of Chapter 1. — Run a parallel path to your “D Only” path along with the “Elena/Lesbian” path.
Sweet. Thank you for this.
While I would prefer to stick to just D, I can't help but being guilt tripped by Elena's puppy pouts.
Figured that if she didn't throw too big of a wrench into things that I would give her some love, too.
On a semi-related note... I hope they add more things like Elena acting like a dog when they were playing the card game.
:love:

kösnül

Jul 14, 2017
Well, this is a story about a father fucking his daughter so we shouldn't rule out any fetish for being too extreme except the cruel ones. And by cruel I mean like hurtcore. So bestiality is definitely on the list.

Oct 31, 2017
Well, this is a story about a father fucking his daughter so we shouldn't rule out any fetish for being too extreme except the cruel ones. And by cruel I mean like hurtcore. So bestiality is definitely on the list.
I was referring to when Elena had to ACT like a dog during the dare game.
Good lord, that was sexy.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
...and an effective harem

I'm not really thrilled with the sneaking around and hiding girls from other girls. I want it all above board and multiple girls of my choice living together, preferably on the beach island next door to the father and his daughter.
it is too late now, but I had wished it was the best friend who helped the daughter fuck the dad for the first time

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Last I read (in this very thread a few pages back), it was planned for march.
Last I read (in this very thread a few pages back), it was planned for march.
It's 2 updates for Melody for every 1 of DMD. Melody got updated in Dec and Jan. DMD was last updated in Nov. And the next update for Melody is not until Feb. So in the absence of Mr. Dots actually saying it either is or isn't this month, i think it's safe to say it's this month.

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
It's 2 updates for Melody for every 1 of DMD. Melody got updated in Dec and Jan. DMD was last updated in Nov. And the next update for Melody is not until Feb. So in the absence of Mr. Dots actually saying it either is or isn't this month, i think it's safe to say it's this month.
Melody didn't get an update in January; MrDots took a month of vacation so everything has been pushed forward one month: Melody 23rd February and DMD March.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
it is too late now, but I had wished it was the best friend who helped the daughter fuck the dad for the first time
As interesting as D+MC+Elena would have been it would have been out of character for D. Her character is not a 2 dimensional sex-bot, like a lot of games. D has been very hesitant to have a sexual relationship with the MC and having Elena present would have freaked her out too much. Or at least that is how D comes off in the past updates.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
Oct 31, 2017
As interesting as D+MC+Elena would have been it would have been out of character for D. Her character is not a 2 dimensional sex-bot, like a lot of games. D has been very hesitant to have a sexual relationship with the MC and having Elena present would have freaked her out too much. Or at least that is how D comes off in the past updates.
Agreed. To a point.
D has a unexpected amount of depth to her and I'm not at all surprised that it has progressed the way it has.
However, I think it's been confirmed that there will be a open relationship between F/D/Elena in the future.
The guide told us what to do to head in that direction but I'm sure we wont see the fruits of that labor until the end of Chapter 3 or 4.
I'm also extremely curious about adding Jennifer to the mix.
The two perfect endings for me would easily be a happily ever after with just D, and living with D, Elena and Jennifer in one of the worlds best harems.
But I haven't heard anything about Jennifer being able to fit in with the other two.
I guess she's in the same boat as Georgina, in that it's hard to ever imagine her being able to accept the relationship between F and D, and for D and Elena to be willing to share F with her if she somehow did.

Urgg. I have no problem turning down girls like Georgina and.....uhhh... incest girl from the beach... but it kills me to turn down Elena and Jennifer. Those puppy eyes and pouty lips!

I hope to soon find out whether Jennifer, despite being adorable and an even better choice than Elena (in my opinion), will make things worse later in the series (if you get together with her) or if she can find a place within the group and they can all be a weird, happy family.
I'd hate for her to just be the secret girl on the side.

xanthus88

Nov 30, 2018
Is it true that the daughter will get pregnant in next version
God I hope so. But That could be an entire game's worth of story in itself with the daughter's personality and how resistant she was to even fuck you in the first place. How would they even explain their relationship to their kid? Lie and say they're not related? Tell them that Dad's the child's Grandfather(which would technically be true)? I mean you don't even fuck her in Chapter 1, and you had to invest a lot of work just to get to the point where you could mutually masturbate one another.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes