megacct

May 15, 2017
They couldn't even include them into the next update instead of making an image pack, this is pathetic and lazy.
341874.png

but seems like there hasn't been much going on lately.
341874.png

Taking an entire month off, a paid month off at that, while in development would be absurd.
341874.png

I just can't believe the amount of whining going on in here lately.. do you dummies even support this game? Based on your wingeing and lack of knowledge of how things work I'd wager you don't, so what right do you have to complain about something you haven't contributed to? Two years this guy and his team have been cranking out quality work, and you think they don't deserve one goddamn break? Then screw you and the horse you rode in on – how about you piss off to some other game you don't contribute to?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The now-annual holiday pack with a creampie, truly it is a Xmas gift from the Lewd. I didn't expect this, but grateful for the team in putting it out there. I hope their (unpaid) vacation is restful for all involved.

Meanwhile, whiners here are forgettable - we seem to get them in batches. Batches of whiney noise.

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
changed laptop and dont have old saved from ch1 so i ll try to do it manualy. but can someone tell me what points to put for friendship etc? max values i think

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
changed laptop and dont have old saved from ch1 so i ll try to do it manualy. but can someone tell me what points to put for friendship etc? max values i think
100 for friend and love must be enought.For others I will go with 20 points.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Happy New Year 2019

Hi guys,
I’d like to wish you all a very Happy New Year!
Sadly, I didn’t have time to create an image pack
but I thought I could share this picture with all of you.
Thanks so much to all of you, for sticking with me during this pretty difficult year. Things didn’t go according to our plans but we managed to keep working on DMD and make it the way we wanted to in the first place.
As I said before, the story will continue in 2019 so there’s a lot of content left to create for the game. So don’t worry, there will be more hot scenes of D and the girls in 2019!!

So that’s it for now guys.
Happy New Year, stay safe and I’ll be in touch again in a few week’s time!
Mrdots.
FULL IMAGE: RxXfZ4d.jpg

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Happy New Year
Just did my traditional Jameson's shot
Now to break out the chocolate milk and left over Christmas cookies

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ho ho ho, image 15, will we see some more realistic cum in the next release?!
Coincidentally ...it looks like Melody was the first to receive an improved treatment. Maybe DMD is next?

Mar 7, 2018
Happy New Year to All!!

Looking forward for the new update ;)
Happy new year to you and I hope for more updates soon too! :D

And if we read this post by MrDots it seems the game will continue for a while, it seems! Many were worried, I also had somewhat strange feelings after the last update, that the game might end soon, but doesn't sound like it in this post to me.

Reactions: armion82

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

And if we read this post by MrDots it seems the game will continue for a while, it seems! Many were worried, I also had somewhat strange feelings after the last update, that the game might end soon, but doesn't sound like it in this post to me.
Ha! I wasn't worried, I knew he would keep this game going (or the mighty internet mob would rage for at least two days, beware!). ^^ Although I am delighted to read this directly from the source, no gossip, no mindless thoughts, no speculations. :) But I also think this will not last long. Why? It's the internet ... :giggle:

And even better, I see Margo on the image! So maybe my prayers are heard and I will se her again (as a insatiable, young girls "eating", perverted sex monster ;) )

Reactions: bakuon

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Happy New Year 2019

Hi guys,
I’d like to wish you all a very Happy New Year!
Sadly, I didn’t have time to create an image pack
but I thought I could share this picture with all of you.
Thanks so much to all of you, for sticking with me during this pretty difficult year. Things didn’t go according to our plans but we managed to keep working on DMD and make it the way we wanted to in the first place.
As I said before, the story will continue in 2019 so there’s a lot of content left to create for the game. So don’t worry, there will be more hot scenes of D and the girls in 2019!!

So that’s it for now guys.
Happy New Year, stay safe and I’ll be in touch again in a few week’s time!
Mrdots.
FULL IMAGE: View attachment 211094
This harem pic is just AMAZING!!!! :love::love::love::love:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

We have 7 more corruption levels to cover:)
Ha! I wasn't worried, I knew he would keep this game going (or the mighty internet mob would rage for at least two days, beware!). ^^ Although I am delighted to read this directly from the source, no gossip, no mindless thoughts, no speculations. :) But I also think this will not last long. Why? It's the internet ... :giggle:

And even better, I see Margo on the image! So maybe my prayers are heard and I will se her again (as a insatiable, young girls "eating", perverted sex monster ;) )
The last update 0.20 brings the reveal that Margo is into swinging so we definitely will see more of her.
Thta last monologue bring all possible LI if you on harem path of course-Elena,Georgina,Jennifer,Margo and finaly Cassandra:)

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
He’s not taking Patreon dues in January.
Good to know, thanks. It's still rather absurd to take an entire month off, though. People that professionally work on making games for a living and not doing it as a hobby don't even take a full month off between December and January.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Good to know, thanks. It's still rather absurd to take an entire month off, though. People that professionally work on making games for a living and not doing it as a hobby don't even take a full month off between December and January.
He don't have a vacation at least from september 2016.So you can understand that he probably need more time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
daddy has fucked up (or tried since in jennifer's case her virgin pussy couldn't handle d's dick) all of those femmes except 2.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes