• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
guys I need help, I've tried the different posts here about fixing the game which still just won't start for me, here the traceback I've got

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess would be that your antivirus application is blocking access to some files, either when you unzipped the game or now when you try to run the game.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
My guess would be that your antivirus application is blocking access to some files, either when you unzipped the game or now when you try to run the game.
thanks, I did turn off my AV yet it still gives me that error, so I downloaded the bigger file from Mega, and don't know but it runs okay even if my AV is on

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
not really .. i was on Elena path all the way ... all the time choice her instead of daughter but no matter what you do if you dont want a game over you go daughter path as well and the game is made to build corruption and sooner or later u bang your daughter even if you follow other girls paths as well

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
mrdots will be vacationing until feb and then its melody time and then dmd time to version 0.21. ch 3 is possible but unlikely.
not sure why there needs to be an update but not a new chapter. game works fine, well....vn

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
An ironic aside is that many of the short stories cobbled together to make this family film were originally published in Playboy.
side note, chinese dont celebrate xmas lol. only place to eat on christmas day if u want to go out. here anyway

Reactions: RustyV

geminiw45

Dec 22, 2018
Great game, a bit slow, but building nicely and really enjoyed the graphics - This definitely deserves a paypal treat, I don't have time for discord and care even less about trying to understand patreon levels - feel free to forward to the appropriate workers

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes