LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I did still same pop ups?
how bout extract with good ol WinRAR instead? thats what Ive been using (and I dont even need the crack 'd version)
other than that maybe replace the 3 first error'd files with these? see if you got a different error or not

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I know an ex-stripper in a polyamory thing.
Actually makes me a little weirded out to watch them. Mostly because I'm having trouble buying its not more for shock value.
She has a cool dog.

hoa2014

Dec 20, 2018
Started playing Chapter 2 and press Continue from Chapter 1 but the day is set to "0". Why is that?

Stats are all copied from chapter 1 only the day has "reset".

Annotation 2018-12-23 185731.jpg

hoa2014

Dec 20, 2018
Keep playing. It will change.
It stays on Day 0 morning after but I kind of solved it. Pressing Shift + O resolved it. It suddenly go from Day 0 to Day 15 after pressing it. I read it somewhere in this forum for DMD that that is the way to import data from Ch. 1.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It stays on Day 0 morning after but I kind of solved it. Pressing Shift + O resolved it. It suddenly go from Day 0 to Day 15 after pressing it. I read it somewhere in this forum for DMD that that is the way to import data from Ch. 1.
Or...he calls it Day 0 until F gets to D's country, then starts the days from 15.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
So, melody 0.0.7 is out. Any news about 0.21 DMD?
You might be new to this. But Mrdots does 2 updates for Melody, and then 1 for DmD.
He said on Patreon that he is taking a break in January (no Melody nor DmD update) as he worked none stop for over a year.

So. If second Melody update is live at the end of February, don't expect a DmD update before end of March, aka when Spring shows up.

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
You might be new to this. But Mrdots does 2 updates for Melody, and then 1 for DmD.
He said on Patreon that he is taking a break in January (no Melody nor DmD update) as he worked none stop for over a year.

So. If second Melody update is live at the end of February, don't expect a DmD update before end of March, aka when Spring shows up.
thanks

RiseOne

Dec 18, 2018
Hey, anyone knows what file is the export from the chapter 1? I'd like to choose that I had relationship with Elena, but the game starts on its own since somewhere there is a file that game bases on.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes