• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure why there needs to be an update but not a new chapter. game works fine, well....vn
see version 0.21 as new minichapter.

should i play or download the first chapter or can i skip it????
yes to get to know girls etc.

How to you transfer over data from chapter 1 o chapter 2?
after you finish ch 1 then you open ch 2 and press continue from ch 1.

This definitely deserves a paypal treat, I don't have time for discord and care even less about trying to understand patreon levels - feel free to forward to the appropriate workers
you can donate to mrdots via humblebumble. patreon kicked dmd out long ago.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What the hell is that supposed to mean.
This game is linear as hell, you can't avoid banging the daughter.
I'm fairly sure you can fuck the scene up if you go balls deep in an instant. Haven't tried it myself, but from how it played out for me it doesn't seem like everything ends well if you don't do it right.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In all fairness if the team is taking a well deserved break then only one Melody update in December-off time- and when they get back to work in February a new DMD update.
I know its not gonna happen but not the worst idea.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
In all fairness if the team is taking a well deserved break then only one Melody update in December-off time- and when they get back to work in February a new DMD update.
I know its not gonna happen but not the worst idea.
Why wont it happen? with over 4000 supporters in Pat they should have plenty of time and motivation to do this. but seems like there hasn't been much going on lately.

if i understand this correctly, CH2 is only a few chapters, and already 3 starting? odd choice.

dznutz

Mar 27, 2018
any most recent cg rip? the one in the first page only goes to day 16. strangely in august i had one that goes to day 19. thanks

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Why wont it happen? with over 4000 supporters in Pat they should have plenty of time and motivation to do this. but seems like there hasn't been much going on lately.

if i understand this correctly, CH2 is only a few chapters, and already 3 starting? odd choice.
I agree with the support and motivation thing but at some point EVERYONE needs a break from work. Don't know where you heard about Chapter 3 starting???? but that's a false rumor

D

Deleted member 819466

omg I can't believe it finally happened. Well done IMO, after all that!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for umpteenth time: DMD ISN'T IN PATREON CUZ PATREON DOESN'T ALLOW INCEST

some melody supporters support dmd via melody's patreon but that's it.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That's actually more of my thing. I was just scared that it was going to be one of those games where there isn't much content after a few hours. Good to know thanks
Oh, no worries, there are many hours of "gameplay". Many side characters and lewd stuff with them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea this doesn't lack content. depends how actively you play its few hrs to few weeks playing.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes