armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
nice to see Gerogina again,i need to unsee that Jennifer pics though..
I was thinking when we see Jennifer and Georgina again.It seems more early than I was expecting:)
You probably skip Ada in PL too?And Evelyn in A69

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I was thinking when we see Jennifer and Georgina again.It seems more early than I was expecting:)
You probably skip Ada in PL too?And Evelyn in A69
Ada looks way better tbh,i'm not against petite girls but Jennifer does look like child on last pic. I haven't played a69 but from character presentation pics we've seen Evelyn is right there with Jennifer regarding the looks,too much loli for me...

Reactions: JJsworld

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Not D’s country...

You will note that the background locations for the renders are MC’s apartment and Jennifer’s bedroom.
Thanks, it looked like they were both in MC's apartment (though, the kitchen view was wider than we usually have seen, I so it made me think for a minute), but I was trying to figure out why they would both be there in the first place (perhaps at different times), considering that the MC still has unfinished business in D's country before he would ever consider returning and we already know he's not separating again from D. It appeared that they both had reasons to reminisce or daydream on MC's bed, too. I honestly can't remember if the MC left a key behind...

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsworld

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've been making a walkthrough/improvements mod for this game that will be finished once v0.20 comes out on Nov 30th.

There's already 45 changes/improvements I've made for just chapter one alone, and the list is so long that I have to put it in a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.png 2.png 7.png 8.png

I could release the mod for chapter 1 already since it's done but I have to wait until someone else uploads a mod since my OCD prevents me from breaking the 1 -> 2 -> 1 -> 2 pattern I've accidentally created in the modding forum.

kill_me.png

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
That could be a story continuity problem because Graham has made it all too clear that he is not into D at all, not even a little bit. But who knows, a good writer could work around that. I have a feeling that to write that, however, it would likely be Ch. 3 before any of that extended sexuality could emerge, without pushing the story too hard or too fast.
Good point, I was thinking that Graham seemed "flexible" in his attitudes to me. Maybe not just about D ... and, that's where more time would be needed, as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea jennifer and elena are totally loli. even if patreon had allowed dating daughter they wouldn't have allowed loli.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Delete your Chapter 1 saves then start a new game in chapter 2 and it will let you choose any routes/points you want.
Yeah I forgot about that. Thanks! It's more for those who want to start a new route from scratch as I have a Georgina save myself.

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Ada looks way better tbh,i'm not against petite girls but Jennifer does look like child on last pic. I haven't played a69 but from character presentation pics we've seen Evelyn is right there with Jennifer regarding the looks,too much loli for me...
Well the daughter is 18 so I think her friends should be around her age. If you look at a 18 year Asian girl she will definitely look loli then, lol.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Good game, good renders.
Nice girls and story. And good expressions, i played it a while ago. Ofcourse i deleted it losing all my progress.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
"DMD v.20 – She’s Got Her Eyes On You

Hi everyone! It’s time for another set of previews for DMD. Georgina and Jennifer return in this update, but will they spill the beans to D about your secret relationship with either or both of them? Enjoy
"

View attachment 181257
View attachment 181258
View attachment 181259
View attachment 181260
View attachment 181261
View attachment 181262
View attachment 181263
Super nice.
Good to see Jen again! :D Can't wait to play to meet her, missed her so much, but maybe its just a solo with the panda? :confused: We'll see! And I love your new avatar
More than good.I am sure this the MC's appartment.Yes,just checked.
It seems both Georgina and Jennifer go there/if you in realtionship with both of course/.
I was always thinking that Elena will be the first one to confess to D.Not Jennifer or Georgina.

Reactions: EkeWeke

MordinSolus

Sep 25, 2016
Never got around to playing more then the first couple of minutes, but those photos on the last page. Time to finally play I think.

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
How is it with people that bought coffee for him?
well as his web sites have merged now, it used to happen that you would get emails on updates if you had donated in the past. If you just fill in your email address on MrDots Games you will receive notifications of new posts by email. As I have donated to the cause used to get the latest chapter update link as soon as it was released but not sure if that will still be the case but will wait and see next Friday (cannot wait);) as donated this month already $30

Reactions: wrx21 and RG80100
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes