• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
I hope they dont end it like 'Dreams of desire. Writers are pretty good, but i hope they know how to end it.
I bet ivanka and donald trump relation, that there is a threesome in this update.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I hope they dont end it like 'Dreams of desire. Writers are pretty good, but i hope they know how to end it.
I bet ivanka and donald trump relation, that there is a threesome in this update.
How does DofD end? - and I’ll make a note to steer clear of that ending.

Yardash

Mar 31, 2018
How does DofD end? - and I’ll make a note to steer clear of that ending.
DoD has exactly 7 different endings (5 good + 2 bad), hard to say which one itsjasey had in mind.
1. Perfect Ending - where MC is in relationship with all of female characters.
2. Alternative Ending - as above but every girl gets pregnant.
3-5. One ending for each of three main female characters (mother + two sisters).
6. Corruption Ending - one female character is dead, the rest become MC's sex slaves.
7. Bad Ending - as above, but girls are sex slaves of some secret organization and MC is its prisoner.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Jen is getting smaller with each passing day. She looks like 12(max) now. Even Ariana Grande looks more mature.
Jen - Ariana....That would be a interesting person to make Jen look like :) I'm sure there'd be ALOT more people wanting Jen action lol

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
From mothly updates to..... a real long time waiting, I love to play this game,, so any idea when the next update will be released?

megacct

May 15, 2017
I'm guessing I'm missing something there but can't really tell what ^^" How's the Daughter called for you ?
You can give the father & daughter any name you want. In fact, you have to do so at the beginning -- the game doesn't automatically give D a name.

Reactions: Zippos

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Try play game something like milfy city,and you will know what means ANIMATED sex scenes;)
Super nice.

More than good.I am sure this the MC's appartment.Yes,just checked.
It seems both Georgina and Jennifer go there/if you in realtionship with both of course/.
I was always thinking that Elena will be the first one to confess to D.Not Jennifer or Georgina.
If I had to guess. I'm gonna imagine Georgina catches Jen in the middle of raping that Panda and they get to talking. It might actually lead to a full on girl on girl scene which, if memory serves will be the first full gg scene.

I highly doubt they'll tell MC in this update since they are in different parts of the world, but could lead to some interesting events down the road.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
If I had to guess. I'm gonna imagine Georgina catches Jen in the middle of raping that Panda and they get to talking. It might actually lead to a full on girl on girl scene which, if memory serves will be the first full gg scene.

I highly doubt they'll tell MC in this update since they are in different parts of the world, but could lead to some interesting events down the road.
Have no idea why Georgina would catch Jen...They have no prior involvement in any scenes. If going by back scenes...She would be doing it to get herself ready to be able to take F since she couldn't before

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes