SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Elena "cheating" now with the old friend of her Dad, and then eventually both of them until one day the MC see's them in action somehow would be legit, I believe. When the MC confront's her, she can always say "Oh, you mean like the time on the train when I saw you with your daughter Donut?" Elena would kick even more ass then when you know the only reason she was unfaithful is because the MC was unfaithful to her. Tit for tat. Then the MC can work on a 3some with any of the other females while we see cut scenes of Elena's adventures to build up to her having her own game... OH, and about that previous bestiality option, the old dude that is now with Elena can always adopt a "friendly" German Shepard from the pound... Seems to be her favorite position anyway... which are the hottest scenes in the game... Just thinking out loud. LOL ;)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Elena "cheating" now with the old friend of her Dad..... and then eventually both of them until one day the MC see's them in action somehow would be legit, I believe. When the MC confront's her, she can always say "Oh, you mean like the time on the train when I saw you with your daughter Donut?" Elena would kick even more ass then when you know the only reason she was unfaithful is because the MC was unfaithful to her. Tit for tat. Then the MC can work on a 3some with any of the other females while we see cut scenes of Elena's adventures to build up to her having her own game... OH, and about that previous bestiality option, the old dude that is now with Elena can always adopt a "friendly" German Shepard from the pound... Seems to be her favorite position anyway... which are the hottest scenes in the game... Just thinking out loud. LOL ;)
Sorry but there is way bigger chance Elena to cheat with D and/or Jennifer:)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
"DMD v.20 – She’s Got Her Eyes On You

Hi everyone! It’s time for another set of previews for DMD. Georgina and Jennifer return in this update, but will they spill the beans to D about your secret relationship with either or both of them? Enjoy
"

preview_2_1.jpg
preview_2_2.jpg
preview_2_3.jpg
preview_2_4.jpg
preview_2_5.jpg
preview_2_7.jpg
preview_2_8.jpg

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is it possible that Georgina and Jennifer are visiting D's country, somehow?

I'm wondering why they might be shacking up together.

Regardless, those on the non-exclusive-to-D route were bound to have potential conflicts to mitigate, eventually . . . looks like it's time to create more tension again.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is it possible that Georgina and Jennifer are visiting D's country, somehow?

I'm wondering why they might be shacking up together.

Regardless, those on the non-exclusive-to-D route were bound to have potential conflicts to mitigate, eventually . . . looks like it's time to create more tension again.
Not D’s country...

You will note that the background locations for the renders are MC’s apartment and Jennifer’s bedroom.

Reactions: fried

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
DMD v.20 Photoshoot With Cassandra

Hello again everyone!

It’s time for another set of previews for DMD

This photoshoot scene will happen during the afternoon of Day 20. You, as the player, will be able to choose from three different outfits for D. The last outfit will be available after choosing the poses in a certain order. The walkthrough will be a huge help if you have it

Here they are. Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey @Jeff Steel, would you happen to know whether MrDots has a dev save for the end of chapter 1 for the Georgina route lying around? Might be handy for those who want to start the Georgina path from scratch (I know you can easily change the relationships but for those who want to start over again from the beginning of chapter 2)?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
a dev save for the end of chapter 1 for the Georgina route lying around? Might be handy for those who want to start the Georgina path from scratch
Delete your Chapter 1 saves then start a new game in chapter 2 and it will let you choose any routes/points you want.

Reactions: Walg

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
If sharing truly becomes a thing, I feel that an eventual foursome with Olivia and Graham makes plenty of sense: they might be couples which share uncommon situations, after all.
That could be a story continuity problem because Graham has made it all too clear that he is not into D at all, not even a little bit. But who knows, a good writer could work around that. I have a feeling that to write that, however, it would likely be Ch. 3 before any of that extended sexuality could emerge, without pushing the story too hard or too fast.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes